PDA

View Full Version : When are they going to give CASTs some fresh new kicks?

The Red Mirage
Jun 22, 2009, 11:06 PM
All the fleshy characters have been getting cool clothes from the R&D mission, while the CASTs continue to be overlooked in favor of rehashing old event clothing. I want new parts damn it!

pikachief
Jun 22, 2009, 11:29 PM
i think were done with clothes up until the supplemental update... and even then the only real clothes arent for a while after that and need real money :(

ErtaiClou
Jun 23, 2009, 12:59 AM
Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll pick out some awesome designs from the weapon/clothing contest SoJ held.

Vickie
Jun 23, 2009, 01:04 AM
Yea that would be cool

Prince_Medion
Jun 23, 2009, 04:37 AM
You casts should stop complaining (thought complaining was a human thing anyway) you always had way more choice in term of clothing and you can choose your colours! Most of the R&D clothes are different colours versions of existing clothes.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 23, 2009, 01:37 PM
I'd just like something more a human would wear and that doesn't involve a kimono or something that makes my CAST look like a desperate horn-ball (see Voloyal set).

Akihito
Jun 23, 2009, 01:51 PM
since when do Robots wear clothes anyway?

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 23, 2009, 01:51 PM
Cloth like armor I guess.

HienkyakuX
Jun 23, 2009, 01:59 PM
wish they made something like this.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg154/HienkyakuX/Armoured_Core__Seraphim_by_KillerWh.jpg

It's base in Armored Core; they been working in the last two games of that series why not get some ideas from there to :P

Triple_S
Jun 23, 2009, 03:50 PM
Dude, all we need is an Agastya from PSO and that design can be replicated pretty well with what we have.

ab2502
Jun 23, 2009, 04:00 PM
casts have more clothing then anyone else.atleast they are getting new suv's so stop complaining

OldCoot
Jun 23, 2009, 04:03 PM
wish they made something like this.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg154/HienkyakuX/Armoured_Core__Seraphim_by_KillerWh.jpg

It's base in Armored Core; they been working in the last two games of that series why not get some ideas from there to :P

Looks great but I hope they don't add that. It is already a problem sometimes to see around the large wings that some players use on their CASTS.

I think if anything there already is enough reasons to have and play a CAST. Need to add more to the game to encourage other races.

Unit D79
Jun 23, 2009, 06:48 PM
i personally wont be satisfied until everytime i call down a suv weapon, this guy appears on the field.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://kusakusa.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/harms_05.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

afterall, when it absolutely needs to be killed, grab a gatling gun... or in this case... 8?

Ruru
Jun 23, 2009, 07:04 PM
i love how anytime a post like this comes up the trolls pop out of the wood work to tell people to stop complaining.

here's an idea. stop complaining about people complaining and just skip the post entirely.

as for casts needing new clothes/parts i agree. while casts do have a nice big inventory. the fact is 90% of the parts available for casts to wear are just plain ugly. any time i change parts on my cast it only lasts a few hours if that before i hop back into the stuff i was already using because i just cant seem to get into character with the look of most of the parts. cast parts could really use a rehaul or just let us wear fleshy clothes already. i mean. we can wear a dress and a yukata and voloyal set. but we cant wear things like guardians formal or amorosso @.@; seems pretty weird to me. but oh well. make due with what you get i guess. untill they come out with something new i'll be stuck wearing the same old things.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jun 23, 2009, 07:51 PM
i love how anytime a post like this comes up the trolls pop out of the wood work to tell people to stop complaining.

here's an idea. stop complaining about people complaining and just skip the post entirely.
And yet you're complaining that people should stop complaining about people complaining... :-?

CASTs won't get any new kicks until the PM clothes are released, if ever.

Ruru
Jun 23, 2009, 07:54 PM
And yet you're complaining that people should stop complaining about people complaining... :-?

CASTs won't get any new kicks until the PM clothes are released, if ever.

i know its so ironic :D

Rust
Jun 23, 2009, 07:55 PM
casts have more clothing then anyone else.

Very poor trolling attempt.

3/20

ashley50
Jun 23, 2009, 08:26 PM
CASTs aren't Gundams though :l

RemiusTA
Jun 23, 2009, 11:21 PM
All the fleshy characters have been getting cool clothes from the R&D mission, while the CASTs continue to be overlooked in favor of rehashing old event clothing. I want new parts damn it!

You're a cast. You have no room to complain about anything.

thunder-ray
Jun 23, 2009, 11:41 PM
Gib new cast parts DAMNIT! T_T.

Volcompat321
Jun 23, 2009, 11:45 PM
If anything male fleshy needs more outfits. I don't use my male beast mainly because I don't like any male clothing offered.
I am content with my male CAST's parts, and love my female CAST parts.

MSAksion
Jun 24, 2009, 12:19 PM
How bout Sega take the VIRTUAL ON robot designs and add them as CAST clothing options? Also they all had special & super moves that could be new SUVs.

http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj296/AksionTeam/Virtual%20On%20Pictures/?albumview=slideshow

Apharmd - HuCast - Camoflauged Combat soldier - Tornado Tonfger slash
Temjin - HuCast - Broadsword Rifle - The surfboard ram
Specniff - HuCast - Winged Deathscythe - Ninja Star multi-hit
Dordray - HuCast - Construction Bot - Giga Drill & Crusher Claw

Raiden - RaCast - Bazooka Heavy Weapons - Satellite Shoulder Lasers
Viper - RaCast - Transforming Fighter Jet - SLC "She's Lost Control" Jet Ram
GrysVok - RaCast - Missile Artillery suit - THE NUKES
BalBasBow - RaCast - Remote Weapons - Remote hover weapon Pods

Fei Yn Knight - HuCaseal - Fencing Meido - Hyper Mode 50% boost in stats
Angelan - FOCaseal - Ice Witch - Twin Homing Ice spitting Dragons
Gurlakan - FoCasel - Loli-Techer - i forget.

They just added the Vivianne Fluge which COULD have looked like Angelan's Feathered angel wings but instead they went with the Gundam Wing Zero look.

And yes the HeavyArms Custom would be a cool combo SUV but its not unique we already have gatling & Missle SUVS. We have no SUV that boosts your stats or increases your speed or something Physical like a flying Hover Surfboard of PWN yet.

Tetsaru
Jun 24, 2009, 12:50 PM
CASTs aren't Gundams though :l

What if I want my Cast to look like a Gundam? D= Is it so much to ask for something like Magashi's parts (NOT the shitty trade-in items that got my hopes up)? Hell, even Curtz's, Nav's, and Vivienne's parts would be pretty cool...

Calsetes
Jun 25, 2009, 01:15 PM
I wish Casts had more "clothing" parts like the Voloyal set (well, not so much the "sensuality" of it, but more like the "clothing and skin" factor of it). If you want clothes and skin, you're pretty much stuck with the Voloyal set, the Mikunas set, the Yukata, the Bikini, the Swimwear, and the Miko set (think that's all of them). Just one or two more options would be good in my opinion, but even then...

I do agree though that the casts have a big advantage in buying one clothing "set" and having 8 possibilities with it, maybe more if it uses the sub-color also. Still, it's good enough for me to do what I want to do - my cast female has: cold-weather gear and color (the stuff the lady from the Koltova ranch wears, I forget the name of it, but put it in white with a sub of white and you're set for arctic battle), the red Voloyal set for fun and temperate conditions, the bikini for extreme heat conditions, a rappy suit for comic relief, and a set that makes her look like a red-headed version of Nuku Nuku from Nuku Nuku Dash (or pretty darn close to it, anyway).

I always thought the AMF Army stuff the one cast wears in story mode would work well for casts as a regular outfit (the one I'm talking about is in the mission where you have to hunt down a kid in the mines, she's also by the GRM shop in Ep. 1's story).

Zeek123
Jun 25, 2009, 01:43 PM
Forget Gundams!

Transformers ftw!

(Just kidding to anyone about to flame)

Seriously though, anyone who doesn't play a cast, or male cast especially, doesn't really realize how all the robots running around look the same, with different colors. They all have those wing things on their backs, and they all have that special little samurai helmet thing.

In a game that has a character customization system, I would think that there'd be some originality here, but like it's already been said, cast parts are generally ugly. Flat out.

Trolls: Stop trolling

@O.P.: I love your sig

Calsetes
Jun 25, 2009, 01:50 PM
I actually wish I had a second account so I could have the other 4 race / genders I'm missing, but as for if I had a male cast... I'd probably make him look like Optimus Prime or something, like I did in PSP.

Then again, my male non-cast would be named Captain Eo, and he'd kill enemies with his amazing dancing and singing, until confronted with little boys.

Edit: I can post pictures of how my female Cast looks for different situations, if that'd help give people ideas (and for anyone who just wants to see it). Just ask, and I'll work on it when I get home tonight.

The_Brimada
Jun 25, 2009, 02:14 PM
Caseals are fine IMO, but CASTs need serious improvement on what they can wear. Id love the AMF set for my cast actually...but yeah male cast variety sucks. Its so hard to make a unique looking male cast that isn't garbage. Its the main reason I've created/deleted my male casts so many times now. :x

I am recently giving them another try though.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 25, 2009, 02:28 PM
To hell with Transformers and Gundams, I want my CASTs to looke like something from Gurren Laggan! My veins flow with red hot burning magma! *Points finger to the sky*

Calsetes
Jun 25, 2009, 02:44 PM
I got it! Make a male cast who has random ecclectic pieces! Give him the wolf's head helmet, the big bulky round shoulder pads a la 1960's giant robo anime, the chest piece that's really square (think it's a starter piece, actually), and the legs of some really slim streamlined robot! IT'LL BE AWESOMELY UNIQUE!!! (And uh, you might throw up with the sheer ugliness and mish-mashedness of it, but oh well...)

Rust
Jun 25, 2009, 04:30 PM
I'm fine with what my CAST look like, but yeah, I'm using starter pieces, because there might be like two decent "slim" parts for CASTs, and all the rest is made of bulky fridge or washing machine pieces.

Shinko
Jun 25, 2009, 04:59 PM
Yea i agree. I be so turn off by the way my cast looks. More human type clothes would be nice.

Then I'll have no reason to play my humans xD LOL

unicorn
Jun 25, 2009, 05:04 PM
I'm fine with what my CAST look like, but yeah, I'm using starter pieces, because there might be like two decent "slim" parts for CASTs, and all the rest is made of bulky fridge or washing machine pieces.

I agree. There aren't enough slim parts for male CASTs. And my MCAST is supposed to be rather uke looking. =(

CASTs in general haven't gotten as many customization options in a while. But hey, they are best race anyway, right?

Cathbar
Jun 25, 2009, 07:02 PM
While, under normal circumstances, I'd have to disagree and tell all of you to quit complaining because, yeah, CASTs are 1 of the 2 best races and have a whole sleuth of options and toys that the other races don't have...

...I AM in agreement that Male CASTs just look horrid... Seriously, who thought that so many bad designs were good looking? Or did they just assume that "Anything we create for them is golden"? <_<;

I would suggest that they make more CAST parts rather than giving them fleshy clothes, simply because CASTs get a completely different selection to choose from that fleshies don't get. If 1 group or the other (Bots and Skins) were aloud to wear selections from either clothing types (Parts and Sleeves), it'd just be unfair for both parties.... to the extreme ....

DreXxiN
Jun 25, 2009, 07:03 PM
In case this hasn't been stated:

*Points at PS2* There's your problem.

Blood831
Jun 27, 2009, 06:48 PM
That would be great.. Cast parts are lacking in variety at the moment in my opinion.. =/

Shinko
Jun 29, 2009, 01:11 AM
I would suggest that they make more CAST parts rather than giving them fleshy clothes, simply because CASTs get a completely different selection to choose from that fleshies don't get. If 1 group or the other (Bots and Skins) were aloud to wear selections from either clothing types (Parts and Sleeves), it'd just be unfair for both parties.... to the extreme ....

CASTs period is unfair to the other races. Why not make them more unfair xD There so broken anyways.

They only reason I play any other race is because of there clothes (and looks....well and maybe newmans for magic) why not give me a reason to only use my cast xD

PhdChristmas
Jun 29, 2009, 07:06 AM

we sacrifice wardrobe options for kicking some serious ass with high atp & ata + SUV

Yuicihi
Jun 29, 2009, 07:51 AM
If anything, if you're going to add more, add more of both Clothes and Parts.

Zorafim
Jun 29, 2009, 11:48 PM
Funny... I've always asked when fleshies will get any kicks at all.

TekkamanCrazy
Jun 29, 2009, 11:58 PM
If there going to add new parts and clothes for the CAST there going to release them at the rate of 2 outfits every other large update.