PDA

View Full Version : EDEL FUCIL can be found on us version!

polhamus
Jun 23, 2009, 01:59 AM
my buddy hacked his game to get maxed out on wepns and crap and in his weapon log he has edel fucil! it has to be in the game or why else would it be in the weapon log if its not

zandra117
Jun 23, 2009, 02:32 AM
my buddy hacked his PSO game to get maxed out on wepns and crap and in his weapon log he has DARK FLOW! it has to be in the game or why else would it be in the weapon log if its not

Just because the weapon is in the game data doesn't mean it can drop.

Pheeel
Jun 23, 2009, 03:13 AM
Yeah unfortunately there are a few weapons are that in the game data in the US version but there is no way to get them. In fact even in the Japanese version you cannot get them unless you play the DLC missions.

Dragwind
Jun 23, 2009, 02:45 PM
Posts #2 and #3 are probably the answers you're looking for. The same case was indeed true for more than a few items in older versions of PSO. The item data is there in the game, but there isn't a confirmed way to actually obtain it legit.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jun 23, 2009, 06:10 PM
my buddy hacked his game to get maxed out on wepns and crap and in his weapon log he has edel fucil! it has to be in the game or why else would it be in the weapon log if its not

Simple, it's because he l337 h4x0r3d the weapon into the game, therefore it's data being entered in the game.

But really, like it has already been stated, the data IS there, it's just that there hasn't been a confirmed drop of one in the US version. Like the infamous Rustularod, data's there, but no confirmed drop. A shame really.

Why even hack a game in the first place? If one doesn't like it or can't settle with what's there, then maybe one shouldn't be playing that game. Just what I think on that matter.

DarkRealm
Jun 24, 2009, 09:00 AM
Simple, it's because he l337 h4x0r3d the weapon into the game, therefore it's data being entered in the game.

But really, like it has already been stated, the data IS there, it's just that there hasn't been a confirmed drop of one in the US version. Like the infamous Rustularod, data's there, but no confirmed drop. A shame really.

Why even hack a game in the first place? If one doesn't like it or can't settle with what's there, then maybe one shouldn't be playing that game. Just what I think on that matter.

Maybe SEGA intentionally didn't give out the top-tear weapons, just to get people talking more about the game and hooked on.

As for hacking a game, I agree it becomes boring once the game is hacked. BUT there's an acception, hacking is fun in racing games. I really can't afford hours of playing a racing game with a CRAP car.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jun 24, 2009, 06:37 PM
Maybe SEGA intentionally didn't give out the top-tear weapons, just to get people talking more about the game and hooked on.

As for hacking a game, I agree it becomes boring once the game is hacked. BUT there's an acception, hacking is fun in racing games. I really can't afford hours of playing a racing game with a CRAP car.

Maybe, OR they put the weapons in but are being total douches in not letting out any info on where and how to get them. Either way, WHYZ!!! HAVE THEY NO SHAME!!?? XD