PDA

View Full Version : Getting pissed at sega?

Juggernaut#1
Jun 23, 2009, 08:44 AM
i'm realy starting to get tired up sega screwing us over. we pay 10$ a month for what? to do one update? i meen we all work our ass off in an event, and than we have to wait like 2 months to get the good reward? This isnt the first time either, like maybe when they did a roll back on the night me and my buddy gott 3 stacks worth of items... I just realy wish they could do something better with this game before everyone quits of boredome...

Kinako78
Jun 23, 2009, 09:19 AM
2 months? We got some of the rewards last week and we're supposed to get more this week. Pay attention.

Riviera
Jun 23, 2009, 09:54 AM
SEGA delays updates since PSU was released, this is nothing new... if ur not happy with the service there are plenty of other MMORPGS around :>

ashley50
Jun 23, 2009, 09:56 AM
You must be new here OP.

thunder-ray
Jun 23, 2009, 10:22 AM
SEGA delays updates since PSU was released, this is nothing new... if ur not happy with the service there are plenty of other MMORPGS around :>Well said :D

You must be new here OP.I secound this.

Juggernaut#1
Jun 23, 2009, 03:11 PM
it says on the home page heer that we will receive the remaining rewards by the end of july, am i the only one that thinks thats a little... obsurd? and i'm not new here, i've been playing psu since day one so i know they usually take a while on updates but i meen i dont want to wait 2 months for a the rewards.

Kent
Jun 23, 2009, 05:06 PM
If you want a game that is updated regularly, you want something that isn't PSU.

Essentially, the game doesn't actually get updated - Sega just unlocks, over time, permission to access content that's already on the disc through a monthly fee that is mostly profit anyway; as opposed to MMORPGs, where the margin of profit from monthly fees is relatively small - the funding from monthly fees in a game like PSU, where content is on the disc or in the downloaded expansion from the beginning, has a much larger profit margin, because such a game is not as demanding on server hardware and bandwidth as a persistent world MMORPG would be, in addition to the fact that there is no new content being developed that this money goes toward funding.

Rasputin
Jun 23, 2009, 05:39 PM
Welcome to the club. A little late though.

Kent
Jun 23, 2009, 07:12 PM
dude kent... get a life

no seriously, do you see what you just said?

...That was a completely random and unwarranted insult. Is it really that offensive that someone who understands how games such as Phantasy Star Universe are run on both a business- and developer-level managed to state the nature of the situation in a logical and coherent manner?

Keep in mind that you essentially just decided to attack me for agreeing with you.

MetaZedlen
Jun 23, 2009, 09:17 PM
dude kent... get a life

no seriously, do you see what you just said?

I take it you haven't read the rules yet?

I suggest you do before another stupid act like that on your part gets you banned.

Dark Phoenix5
Jun 23, 2009, 09:40 PM
kent did nothing wrong

but yes sega tends to do this often...its annoying but u gotta live with it or just stop payin.

Powder Keg
Jun 23, 2009, 10:30 PM
Holy shit! There was just an update a little over a week ago. If you rage at this, you should've been around for the (was it 2?) month update drought.

Regardless, this has happened since PSU was released, although I will say this year has definitely been better than last year so far.

You have two options:

1. Deal with it.
2. Quit.

Riviera
Jun 23, 2009, 10:50 PM
btw, if OP wants i can give him a list of good MMORPGS, there's a recent one that seems to be kicking ass *COUGH*aion*COUGH*COUGH*

you will sure find a better place to invest than psu, since it displeases you so much... even if you dont quit, it's good to try out something new - it worked for me!

Volcompat321
Jun 23, 2009, 11:54 PM
There has been longer times w/o an update. That's how we got 11+ months behind Japan.
I agree with people saying, if you hate it or have something to complain about, don't play.
Play the game and pay your money for as is. You know how SEGA handles PSU, so this should be NO surprise at all. Get over it :D

Justyn_Darkcrest
Jun 24, 2009, 04:38 AM
Here's a suggestion, if you don't want to play because we don't have all our rewards yet, the TAKE A BREAK!
Bottom line, we pay to play the game. The $10 a month does not entitle us to more content.

Vanzazikon
Jun 24, 2009, 05:36 AM
I take it you haven't read the rules yet?

I suggest you do before another stupid act like that on your part gets you banned.Seeing how he attacked Kent without any regards to what Kent said, I don't think he can read.

MetaZedlen
Jun 24, 2009, 10:47 AM
Seeing how he attacked Kent without any regards to what Kent said, I don't think he can read.

Ah yes, that could be the reason...

tjanuranus
Jun 24, 2009, 12:23 PM
agreed it's ridiculous how long this is taking. SEGAC!

ChibiBecca
Jun 24, 2009, 12:43 PM
while most of us would like the rewards sooner, did you really have to be that racist?

Tetsaru
Jun 24, 2009, 12:46 PM
I try not to be racist, but I feel your anger. I'd very much like to punch some Segac executives in the face right now, Japanese OR American.

Inb4lock

ChibiBecca
Jun 24, 2009, 02:34 PM
somehow my last post appeared in the wrong topic, i replied to one with a totally different title. how did it get to this thread? oO;

DAY.WALKIN
Jun 24, 2009, 04:08 PM
i f**king hate SEGA just give us the f**ing rewards that *WE* earned and stop bulls**ting us about the rewards being delayed....again.....and again....we spent time doing your g*y a*s event to get the rewards but you screw us YET AGAIN....if you keep this up you will find that people will get sick and tired of this bulls**t eventually stop playing!

why is is so hard just to do simple updates?? a 7 year old could probably do better then sega and the dips**t programmers that cant even code a simple game to run smoothly on the xbox 360 is stupid actually its obvious that the programmers dident have much funding for PSU so i yet again have to blame sega...oh and just a heads up sega sonic sucks....its been way over played by milions of people and its kinda lame how you have no new ideas...how meny sonic games are there???? and sonic spin offs? huh? tell me? .... and to all you people that will tell me to stfu...i love sega its just they are getting old, admit it... well any way ive got nothing else to say im all out of anger at sega, just hope then get with the program the gaming industry is growing at an alarming rate...hope sega can keep up :)

MetaZedlen
Jun 24, 2009, 04:54 PM
i f**king hate SEGA just give us the f**ing rewards that *WE* earned and stop bulls**ting us about the rewards being delayed....again.....and again....we spent time doing your g*y a*s event to get the rewards but you screw us YET AGAIN....if you keep this up you will find that people will get sick and tired of this bulls**t eventually stop playing!

why is is so hard just to do simple updates?? a 7 year old could probably do better then sega and the dips**t programmers that cant even code a simple game to run smoothly on the xbox 360 is stupid actually its obvious that the programmers dident have much funding for PSU so i yet again have to blame sega...oh and just a heads up sega sonic sucks....its been way over played by milions of people and its kinda lame how you have no new ideas...how meny sonic games are there???? and sonic spin offs? huh? tell me? .... and to all you people that will tell me to stfu...i love sega its just they are getting old, admit it... well any way ive got nothing else to say im all out of anger at sega, just hope then get with the program the gaming industry is growing at an alarming rate...hope sega can keep up :)

Quit your fucking whiny-ass complaining and quit playing the damn game if you don't like it.

And I'd like to see you come up with a new idea for Sega to profit off of...

ChibiBecca
Jun 24, 2009, 08:49 PM
seriously, the heck happened back there? are they able to move posts to different threads on this forum?

DreXxiN
Jun 24, 2009, 09:32 PM
Quit your fucking whiny-ass complaining and quit playing the damn game if you don't like it.

And I'd like to see you come up with a new idea for Sega to profit off of...

This is wise words and exactly what needs to be said to people ranting in a ranting forums. It just makes no sense. (If this wasn't moved before then, forgive me, lol.)

autumn
Jun 24, 2009, 09:37 PM
btw, if OP wants i can give him a list of good MMORPGS, there's a recent one that seems to be kicking ass *COUGH*aion*COUGH*COUGH*

you will sure find a better place to invest than psu, since it displeases you so much... even if you dont quit, it's good to try out something new - it worked for me!

I got tired of PSU, tired of no people online, bored of hunting the same items I've been hunting for months, sick of soloing. Honestly PSU could be such an amazing game with a bit of effort its frustrating beyond reasoning to see it as it is. As it stands PSU is no longer worth $10 a month because I'm not enjoying it at all. If you are looking to hop ship for another game (which is what I'm in the process of doing) Aion is amazing from what I've played through the betas. It is a stunning game even on lower graphics settings, honestly I adore it and can't wait until September for the retail version.

Volcompat321
Jun 24, 2009, 09:42 PM
Ida, cmon, I'm online all the time, and I see plenty of people to do runs with.
I have a select few I like to do runs with, and almost every time I asked Biggie if he wanted help, or just wanted to do runs he said no, I was ignored, so I stopped asking.
There's plenty of people online at one time, it's a little less in the morning time (EST) than any other time, but there's always people to play with.
For the others complaining about this game sucking, I suggest you do what Ida(autumn) is doing, play a different game, easy as that. Be done with PSU and get over it. Just remember to hand out rares(lol jk of course). Anyway, go play a different game, you know you will be back when we finally do get updates. They always come back, for no matter how long, you will be back.

I could solo for days without needing a hunting partner/party. That's just me though. I enjoy hunting everything I can if the mission is easily done while solo.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 24, 2009, 09:46 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I like how Sega doesn't give us updates. :)

Volcompat321
Jun 24, 2009, 09:52 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I like how Sega doesn't give us updates. :)

You lie.
No one "likes" it.
Everyone dislikes it, but to some it's not a big deal.
Like me, I just enjoy the game how it is. Whether we get the updates or not is not a huge thing to me since I like where it's at. Sure, it could be better, but it's not. Make due with what we get I say.
This game has the option to pay, or don't play. I like that, but people don't seem to understand if they are not happy with something, why keep doing it?
People confuse me sometimes when it comes to that. If you are unhappy with a certain thing, why do it over and over? Same with PSU, why pay to play if you don't like the service you pay for? SEGA doesn't make the subscribers pay if they don't want to play. There is no subliminal message in PSU saying pay or die, or anything like that for that matter.
People just need to get over one thing, SEGA will never change the way they handle PSU of EU/US ever. It's been the same way for coming on 3 years now, c'mon people you know how it works by now, or at least I hope you would!

autumn
Jun 24, 2009, 10:09 PM
Ida, cmon, I'm online all the time, and I see plenty of people to do runs with.
I have a select few I like to do runs with, and almost every time I asked Biggie if he wanted help, or just wanted to do runs he said no, I was ignored, so I stopped asking.
There's plenty of people online at one time, it's a little less in the morning time (EST) than any other time, but there's always people to play with.
For the others complaining about this game sucking, I suggest you do what Ida(autumn) is doing, play a different game, easy as that. Be done with PSU and get over it. Just remember to hand out rares(lol jk of course). Anyway, go play a different game, you know you will be back when we finally do get updates. They always come back, for no matter how long, you will be back.

I could solo for days without needing a hunting partner/party. That's just me though. I enjoy hunting everything I can if the mission is easily done while solo.

I've been on almost exclusively in the morning hours due to RL. Mostly the only people I see when I'm on are Euro people which I'm about 50/50 on my partying with them (when I find people at all >_>) Sometimes I find an okay group who speak English, sometimes I end up having a bunch of people join that will only talk in their native language the whole run and its worse then having no party at all. If I wanted to party with people I couldn't understand I'd still be on the JP servers dammit. Its been awhile since I've seen you on love, guess I've just been unlucky T_T I managed a 5 person guild party a few nights ago for the 1st time since the event ended and it was pretty cool. I mean a 5 person group walks all over any mission in PSU (we gave Bladed Legacy a try, I seem to remember that mission being more difficult) We talked about the good times we had and the good times we're looking forward to seeing as most of the guild is giving Aion a try.

Volcompat321
Jun 24, 2009, 10:15 PM
I can try being on more in the morning, although I'm more of a night time person. I don't mind staying up or getting up to do some runs.

Vanzazikon
Jun 24, 2009, 10:24 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I like how Sega doesn't give you guys updates. :)Yeah me too, seeing all your rage posts is priceless.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 25, 2009, 01:20 AM
You lie.
No one "likes" it.
Everyone dislikes it, but to some it's not a big deal.
Like me, I just enjoy the game how it is. Whether we get the updates or not is not a huge thing to me since I like where it's at. Sure, it could be better, but it's not. Make due with what we get I say.
This game has the option to pay, or don't play. I like that, but people don't seem to understand if they are not happy with something, why keep doing it?
People confuse me sometimes when it comes to that. If you are unhappy with a certain thing, why do it over and over? Same with PSU, why pay to play if you don't like the service you pay for? SEGA doesn't make the subscribers pay if they don't want to play. There is no subliminal message in PSU saying pay or die, or anything like that for that matter.
People just need to get over one thing, SEGA will never change the way they handle PSU of EU/US ever. It's been the same way for coming on 3 years now, c'mon people you know how it works by now, or at least I hope you would!

I speak the truth.

Yeah me too, seeing all your rage posts is priceless.

Hey! >:| If your talking about that SEGAC thread, I've said many times that I'm ranting about people giving Sega the name "SEGAC" not about Sega.
It hurts me when people point fun at my MOST FAVORITE game company. :(

thunder-ray
Jun 25, 2009, 04:02 AM
I try not to be racist, but I feel your anger. I'd very much like to punch some Segac executives in the face right now, Japanese OR American.

Inb4lockAs I understand were your coming from, Its not worth the time to do so.

Pfft. I Told You Guys lol......
HI GAIZ!!!!!!!! >:OGet out :bash:

why is is so hard just to do simple updates?? a 7 year old could probably do better then sega and the dips**t programmers that cant even code a simple game to run smoothly on the xbox 360 is stupid actually its obvious that the programmers dident have much funding for PSU so i yet again have to blame sega...oh and just a heads up sega sonic sucks....its been way over played by milions of people and its kinda lame how you have no new ideas...how meny sonic games are there???? and sonic spin offs? huh? tell me? .... and to all you people that will tell me to stfu...i love sega its just they are getting old, admit it... well any way ive got nothing else to say im all out of anger at sega, just hope then get with the program the gaming industry is growing at an alarming rate...hope sega can keep up :)Unless you can do A better job at programming then sega can, quit your complainning and deal with it. Or you can just quit and find another game that meets your needs.

I don't know about you guys, but I like how Sega doesn't give us updates. :)Yeah and I like how sega does rollbacks :roll:

Volcompat321
Jun 25, 2009, 04:07 AM
Pfft. I Told You Guys lol......
HI GAIZ!!!!!!!! >:O

Oh shit System-ID...What a Fag :wink: (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Fag)(see number 6)
See how I saved myself from a warning there? lol.

Sayara
Jun 25, 2009, 06:50 AM
Still pretty silly to post it. PSU, and its lack of unlocks it comes with when people speed play uneedingly. If people see it wont be updated quickly and still rush only they are to blame for being bored.

To say, playing with friends is always the most fun anyways. So gather some amigos and play together. :)