PDA

View Full Version : raising a basic mag into a Marcia

xXDerek BrandtXx
Jun 24, 2009, 09:57 PM
Theres so little posted about the mag: Marcia but its my personal favorite mag. though my friend is lending me one i want one of my very own. so first i ask you this: do marcia's change colors depending on the users costume or is it always purple? because every picture ive seen of them is purple including my friends, and i dont want to be walking around with a purple mag. also please help me out and tell me what to feed it and its evolution charts, im still new at this game. please please please help me =D i will love you forever.

Jaspaller
Jun 25, 2009, 12:09 AM
By marcia do you mean the Marica? This little guy?
http://www.pso-world.com/images/magguide/marica.gif
Check out here and you can see how to get to it. It's ONLY for forces.
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1238

Just make sure you have one of the ID's up there. The way to get it is to have your stats as
POW > DEX > MIND
Power must be your highest stat, while Dex is your second highest (DEF can be anywhere). If you swap it to someone other than a force and then feed it, it'll evolve again into whatever that class would get at those stats.

Probably not the best explanation but someone else can help out too.

Genoa
Jun 25, 2009, 12:25 AM
I'm assuming you meant Marica as well. (It always reminded me of an Arwing from Starfox)
To make this mag, you have a few requirements:
-= It must be at least Lv.50 (seeing it's a 3rd evolution mag)
-= You must be a Force with the Section ID of Greenill, Blueful, Pinkal, Oran, or Whitill.
-= The Mag's stats must be in descending order: Power > Dexterity > Mind. Defense can be anywhere as Jaspaller stated, however, I highly recommend the lowest DEF you can possible get.

You may trade the mag to another character after it becomes Marica, but after it is fed by someone who isn't a Force with those section ID's, it will evolve into something different. So the best bet is to get it to Lv.200, make sure it's IQ is 200, then trade it over to whomever you want, just don't feed it (it can still evolve even though it's at 200)