PDA

View Full Version : Something's not right...

Tulathis
Feb 19, 2003, 03:56 AM
Under the entry for Holy Ray it makes no mention that a RAmar can use the item. RAmars can in fact use the Holy Ray.

Same sort of problem with the Aura Field. The entry says anyone can use it, when in fact androids cannot. This makes sense since it drains TP slowly, but it should still be corrected.

Also, in my opinion, items that are not able to be used in a combo should have that noted somewhere in their entry. These weapons include, but are not limited to the Snow Queen, Dark Bridge, Dark Meteor, and some of the Bazookas (which should be differentiated from the Photon Launchers because they have a different effect.)

Thanks.

eRUPT
Feb 19, 2003, 04:05 AM
It does say holy rays can be used by ramars

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=117&sortby=class

Usable on the following classes
Force: FOnewm FOnewearl FOmarl
Hunter: HUmar HUnewearl
Ranger: RAmar RAmarl

Aura field is fixed.

Regarding the no combo thing, I'll think about it

Tulathis
Feb 19, 2003, 04:12 AM
Oops... I meant to say FOmars.

Also, in the mag guide for the new mags in Episode 1 and 2 most of the mag names are wrong. Can you fix that?

Here are the correct names

Deva
Rati
Savitri
Pushan (?) haven't made this one
Rukmin
Diwari
Nidra
Sato
Bhima

LollipopLolita
Feb 19, 2003, 04:30 AM
are you on us or jp?

Tulathis
Feb 19, 2003, 05:34 AM
I'm here. Check out the Episode 1 and 2 New Mag Guide. I think it's right out of the strat guide. All of the mags are off a bit in the name.

LollipopLolita
Feb 19, 2003, 05:36 AM
nevermind, ignore my last post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-02-19 02:48 ]</font>

Celes152
Feb 20, 2003, 09:56 PM
RAmar doesn't get enough MST to use the Holy Ray according to the stats here at PSOW..