PDA

View Full Version : HELP ON DOWNLOADED QUEST!

Xbob42
Mar 3, 2001, 03:54 AM
I'm stuck in the download quest "Letter from Lionel", I'm at cave 2, and thre's no where to go! I took a good hour getting here and would like to know where to go, is there a way to get passed that rock wall? Please help....

Wing0
Mar 3, 2001, 03:55 AM
hmmmm.... I heard you need a special item but I'm not sure. Sorry I couldn't help.

Xbob42
Mar 3, 2001, 04:50 AM
So far all I've found is his head, he says his legs (or arms, whatever) are in something soft and wet, ad he says he feels a burning sensation (caves, duh) I searched the ENTIRE caves, 1 and 2 (won;t let me go to 3) and not one trace, this is getting boring, there's nothing left to kill http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Mr_Blond
Mar 3, 2001, 05:51 AM
Yeah I downloaded this quest and the same thing happened to me. I found his head in Forest 2, and scoured the entire Cave 1 area because Lionel hinted at his arms being in the lava somewhere. It's nowhere to be found!

WickedAngel
Mar 3, 2001, 06:22 AM
This must be Sega's cruel way of getting back at us for complaining about PSO not having enough things to do. They've created an unbeatable quest.

Mik
Mar 3, 2001, 08:56 AM
When Lionel says one of his missing parts is somewhere soft and wet where he can feel a burning sensation, he's referring to the stomach of a native in forest 2.

net
Mar 3, 2001, 09:52 AM
you know where can i download the quests?

Mr_Blond
Mar 3, 2001, 01:09 PM
I killed everything in forest 2 before I got the head in the "well." After that, there's only the teleporter to Caves 1 and one locked door I can't get into on the "first floor" of Forest 2. There's no teleporter to the dragon so I can't kill it (I was thinking the soft, squishy, burning place could be the Dragon's stomach), nor can I find it. Help!

Mik
Mar 3, 2001, 07:43 PM
On your first pass through forest 2, there should be a locked area (the first door in the long alley-ish area). After you get Lionel's head that door should unlock. You might have to clear out all of Forest 2 first, not sure. Remember Lionel's parts will only appear where they're supposed to be after he gives you his hint about them so they might suddenly appear in areas you've already been.

ZiGDoG
Mar 3, 2001, 11:58 PM
WHAT?! Where did you guys download this quest?! Everytime I try to download a quest it wont work out...how did you get that quest?!

Aberu
Mar 4, 2001, 12:25 AM
where did you guys get this??? i need the quest?? did you get it with the japanese version cuz i know the japanese have to downloadable but i didnt think they released one in america, please do private messages for me cuz i dont check back at forums often. thanks!

dunelly
Mar 4, 2001, 05:57 AM
go to booyaka.com then go to game saves. create new account to find the file.

Xbob42
Mar 4, 2001, 06:16 AM
oh, I was wondering why the door was locked

OmegaDeath
Mar 4, 2001, 11:55 PM
where do i find the rest of the parts at?!?!