PDA

View Full Version : Just got a luminous field, stats are wrong on DBs

Malecite
Feb 19, 2003, 11:17 AM
Hello.

Well my Redria found another sweet item (no dam slots though) and The real stats for it are...

DFP 313
EVP 222
EDK 15
ELT 15

Unfortunately I dont have a screenshot so anyone who has found this item please back me up. Oh on another note does anyone know the easiest way to find addslots offline? I cant get a BBA so im stuck, I only have 2 to go between my luminous field and the sacred cloth im going to use with a star amplifier to make brightness circle, I need 8...

Thanks

TeamPhalanx
Feb 19, 2003, 11:44 AM
The stats of armors vary; the only thing constant is the tech resistance on it.

Celes152
Feb 19, 2003, 12:01 PM
I believe the Defense and Evade on it can vary 56 points.

Elusive_Llama
Feb 19, 2003, 12:22 PM
The database stats are not wrong. Stats vary on armor, even those which are of the same type. The luminous field you have could be a really good one, while another luminous field owned by another player could have crap stats. Where did you find it, by the way, and what difficulty?

From the stats you posted, I'd save all your addslots for the luminous field. Also, I thought it was a spirit garment which you use a star amp on to make a brightness circle? Sacred cloth is just a worthless level 144 armor which has the sole redeeming feature of preventing paralysis..

Malecite
Feb 19, 2003, 07:16 PM
Ahh crap

I totally forgot about that dammit. Sorry for this post then...

Oh but wait the site says its a 9 star item but really its a 11 star that I know for certain.

LollipopLolita
Feb 20, 2003, 01:39 AM
some of the stars are off, i'll correct that now.

Nintense
Feb 20, 2003, 11:30 AM
Well, your Luminous Field is a ton better than mine, and I used four add slots on it, hehe.