PDA

View Full Version : Mission HELP WITH HELGA!! D:

tomzers
Jun 30, 2009, 09:41 AM
Hello!

Could someone please help me defeat Helga and the 2 Dulk Fakis' ?? ><
Im a fighmaster and Im using double blades (Alseva Borga) and Demolition Comet... But everytime I kill SEED-Helga I die on the 1st dulk fakis or I beat him and die on the last dulk fakis because I have no mates left :( !!

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 30, 2009, 09:47 AM
All I gotta say is level, level, level. The last bosses are a proverbial pain in the ass. I managed to get by when I was level 81 and I gotta say even for that level Helga did make me break a small sweat. As for the Fakis forms, well the 1st is easy after you destroy both his arms and the second you just need to watch closely. Basically don't stay in front of him because he will hit you with some harsh attacks. Oh and when the camera pans out make sure you have at least one trimate. That there meteor packs a wallop.

tomzers
Jun 30, 2009, 11:19 AM
Hah thanks Syamemaru! :D

Yah I figuired I'd have to level up a bit more X_x" , (im only LV60 ATM) :D!
Oh and does it matter if im a FM at all? (for the boss fights)

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jun 30, 2009, 03:27 PM
It doesn't matter what lvl you are, it's all about strategy and the occassional spamming here and there.

For the Helga fight it's easy if you have Tornado Dance and a double saber. Just keep spamming it on the two denaldians and then helga. Get them in a corner and spam tornado dance, shouldnt have to waste too much mates if you do it right.

IF you get lucky, one or maybe even both of the denaldians will drop dark wings(s rank unit. Requires s ranked line shield with extra slot to equip).

For the dulk fakis:
!st form - attack the face. When it puts up it's shields run all the way to the back or enough so that you wont get hit by the initial impact of its arm. Tornado dance the arm after that. If you have a gun, shoot at the arms when they are off to the side, if you can take them out then it cant put up its shield.

2nd form - whent he fight first starts out, move immediately to either side, as the tail will jump out and attack/kill you. Keep to one side and attack the tail, or if you have a ranged weapon, attack the head. Eventually he'll switch to a different side and continue. Later, he'll like flip upside down and move aroudn the arena, when he stops, it's the perfect chance to attack his face/head/whatever you wanna call it. Eventually he'll use his meteors from the sky . If you're not at full health, you're dead. simple as that. Use a trimate or whatver to fully heal urself, then use a sol atomizer afterwards and then another mate

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 30, 2009, 03:35 PM
Hah thanks Syamemaru! :D

Yah I figuired I'd have to level up a bit more X_x" , (im only LV60 ATM) :D!
Oh and does it matter if im a FM at all? (for the boss fights)

Nope. Each class has it's own little trick with dealing the Axis of Darkness.

tomzers
Jun 30, 2009, 03:35 PM
Hah thanks! :)

So this'll be pretty easy then :D

Oh and by any chance..
Do u happen to know what Clothes or weapons will be unlocked after I complete this story mode? :O
(Cuz I heard u unlock a mascot outfit, butler, and the girl PM outfits) O_O??

tomzers
Jun 30, 2009, 03:43 PM
Oh and do any of u guys happen to know where to get TORNADO Dance? I only have cross hurricane and rising crush (max'd) for my double sabers...

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jun 30, 2009, 03:57 PM
Tornado dance is a PA awarded for getting hunter lvl10. The mascot thing is a PM device that changes your PM. You get two new ones in the PM shop after beating the game.

The PM clothes are unlocked after you beat the game. The girls have more putfits seeing how there are more female PMs.

Weapons, everything. Now you can go do whatever ou want after you beat the game.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 30, 2009, 06:58 PM
Oh and do any of u guys happen to know where to get TORNADO Dance? I only have cross hurricane and rising crush (max'd) for my double sabers...

Cross Hurricane and Rising Crush are TWIN Saber PA's. Not Double Saber.

DarkRealm
Jun 30, 2009, 09:56 PM
Try using light elements against dark, and remember to boost your status using megistar. Finish the Helga body guards first and ALWAYS HEAL.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 1, 2009, 12:38 AM
Try using light elements against dark, and remember to boost your status using megistar. Finish the Helga body guards first and ALWAYS HEAL.

using the item megistrade I might want to correct. At this point in the game, I'd doubt that you have gotten 10 TECHNICs to 30(that is how one gets megistar, ne?).

Tweengo
Jul 14, 2009, 08:35 AM
Uh, I found all three fights easy. I wasn't even level 60. Should have been harder.

AutumnChronicle
Jul 14, 2009, 09:13 AM
Your equipment is another factor that might enable you to win with ease even at a low level, so having a high level character isn't really required to beat Dulk Fakis.

Ryox
Jul 14, 2009, 09:55 AM
I beat Helga and Dulk Fakis at like lvl 58-60ish as a fighmaster I found no trouble

Tweengo
Jul 15, 2009, 08:34 AM
Yeah that's what I was. 58-60ish as a Figh(t)master. I recently tried S rank mission on Moatoob as a Gunmaster where you fight those huge robots that spam those machine guns :( used all my scapes. Then I got to that huge teleporting robot. I died. I reckon that should be the last boss. Way more of a challenge.

Ryox
Jul 15, 2009, 09:32 AM
I beat all the Moatoob missions on storymode so far xD