PDA

View Full Version : SUVs?

グレッグ
Jun 30, 2009, 12:07 PM
I am a level 20 CAST now. Where does one obtain SUVs and what is the name of the SUV that rains fire down on everyone?

SabZero
Jun 30, 2009, 01:21 PM
You can buy most of them in G.R.M. shop at the unit counter. Paradi Catarat is a drop off falz in MAG', and Vivienne Fluge is a reward from doing the mission Innocent Girl alot.

Rains fire: I think that would be the Storm foo SUV.

Smidge204
Jun 30, 2009, 01:54 PM
The closest I know of that "rains fire" is either the Sturm Buster (B rank) or Sturm Attacker (A rank). Both of which you can buy at the GRM shop. You will need a B or A rank line shield with an Extra slot to equip them.

Paradi Cataract is the bitch-move S-Rank SUV that everyone (including myself) has, and rains ice. Search the player shops or hunt Dark Falz until your fingers fall off.
=Smidge=

グレッグ
Jun 30, 2009, 02:25 PM
The closest I know of that "rains fire" is either the Sturm Buster (B rank) or Sturm Attacker (A rank). Both of which you can buy at the GRM shop. You will need a B or A rank line shield with an Extra slot to equip them.

Paradi Cataract is the bitch-move S-Rank SUV that everyone (including myself) has, and rains ice. Search the player shops or hunt Dark Falz until your fingers fall off.
=Smidge=

Looks like the SUV i'm looking for is the Paradi Cataract. When I said Rains Fire, I didn't literally mean fire. I meant like firing from a gun type of use.

Randomness
Jun 30, 2009, 04:26 PM
Overall, your end goal will most likely be Paradi Cataract. However, since it can only be equipped with S-rank armor, you probably can't use it right now.

For most situations, Sturm Buster/Attacker is appropriate. It hits all around you, launches enemies upwards, inflicts burn, and does nice damage. You'll probably just use this until you get Paradi.

Ranmo
Jul 1, 2009, 02:37 PM
Sturm series is best during missions. Though when you are at bosses i reccomend the Grom Series, but once you can equip paradi cataract that is the best for whatever the situation.

DarkEliteRico
Jul 1, 2009, 03:36 PM
Sturm-Attacker for starters then you'll want to upgrade to Paradi once you have the ability to wear S-rank armors

Warlock01
Jul 1, 2009, 05:10 PM
paradi is amazing, but aparently the abilities of it will be lowered with a future update.
it costs just over 2.5mill meseta at the moment.

DarkEliteRico
Jul 1, 2009, 06:07 PM
What the hell, those things were about 100k when I left a few months ago.

Yuicihi
Jul 5, 2009, 06:09 PM
What the hell, those things were about 100k when I left a few months ago.
I know. I was looking for one yesterday, and raged at the prices.

Eh, if you don't mind waiting for two days and don't want to hunt Paradi, Ascension Gift comes to mind. Everyone's too busy using Paradi anyway; we need variety, stat!