PDA

View Full Version : Alternitave pay method for EU PSO players!!!!!

WhiteHawk
Feb 19, 2003, 11:47 AM
An exclusive news from www.miateam.de!
Our Member "Ford Prefect" had a telephone call with someone from Infogrames, and he told him that there will be an alternative pay method for the Hunters Licence! There will be "Playcards" like Ultima Online have! On these card are numbers to purchase the hunters licence.
I hope you have understand me, because my english is not very good....

Sonic646
Feb 19, 2003, 11:53 AM
Cool!They should make some of those here in the US so kids under 18(like myself) don't have to bug the hell out of their parents to subscribe to the license!

rena-ko
Feb 19, 2003, 12:16 PM
nice!! but...
not from the beginning, hm? and to get your hl activated you need a credit-card-number, even if you dont have to pay the first month, dont you?
well then... i'm curious how this is supposed to work...

-VeG-
Feb 19, 2003, 12:34 PM
Its basically the same thing as web money, which the Japanese players can use.

rena-ko
Feb 19, 2003, 12:43 PM
i mean... to initially active the HL you'll need either a valid credit-card-number or one of those prepaid-cards.
so at launch-day and without these prepaid-cards around (hm... i guess it will be kinda difficult to find those in my area...) you'll still need either a creditcardnumber or you wont be able to go online even if the first month's free...

hm...

-VeG-
Feb 19, 2003, 05:42 PM
Do you really have to put in the Credit Card info just to get your free month? Never heard of that till now, if I am understanding this right.

Sonic646
Feb 19, 2003, 07:16 PM
yup,u gotta actually sign up with the credit card and then they just don't bill you the first month

-VeG-
Feb 19, 2003, 08:37 PM
K thx for the clear up