PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have this happen to them?

Ozric
Feb 19, 2003, 01:03 PM
Ok, I was playing online in the Jungle area (on vhard) the other day with a friend. I created the game so it was a Redria game, he's a Viridia. Now, I open a box and *gasp* a rare. Now the problem is it was an Attribute Wall...I've checked the guides for both Redria and Viridia and it appears that neither of us can even find an attribute wall. The only mention of AW drops in Jungle are under the Purplenum and Whitill IDs on hard mode? Strange or does this happen often? Or, did the guides miss something?

TeamPhalanx
Feb 19, 2003, 01:26 PM
The guides here are missing & incorrect in some areas. As you can see, the Episode II finds are rather, how shall I say, thin.

Raist
Feb 19, 2003, 01:45 PM
Yeah, I find stuff not listed as findable for me quite a bit', just make sure you submit it to the item findings database. Too few people play episode 2.

dys0r
Feb 19, 2003, 01:47 PM
Not just that... Episode II drops are really a pain in the ass. It's like you're cursed, or something, even after doing 40+ runs on stupid CCA. Heh.

- dys

TheHulk4
Feb 19, 2003, 01:58 PM
Yeah just make sure you submit the finding to the database

CGoodness
Feb 19, 2003, 08:01 PM
Ive been throught episode 2 up to vhard central control area and i only found 1 rare the whole time and guess what it was a BRIONAC! [i]woooooooo!!