PDA

View Full Version : Some PLEASE help me!

ChuChuMAN
Feb 19, 2003, 01:53 PM
i NEED a SKYLY char and ive been on the ID Caculater 4 something like 5+ HOURS typing all the name i can think of so what im really askin is some people just put down a list of a few names that get SKYLY

TY ALL

TheHulk4
Feb 19, 2003, 01:56 PM
I PMed you how to get the name you want with the section ID you want. You can go here:
http://www.phantasystaronline.it/id.html
I just found this site and it may be able to help you

ChuChuMAN
Feb 19, 2003, 02:01 PM
i cant read wat it says its like spanish or something i speak ONLY english

Stalfos333
Feb 19, 2003, 02:19 PM
Sheesh, talk about a sheltered life. Obviously, you type the name you want in the NAME field, and it will give you the section ID as you type, as well as the value. What MIGHT be hard to grasp (but shouldn't be, really) is that the ones column of the value is what gives you a section ID, according to the scale at the top.

TheHulk4
Feb 19, 2003, 02:30 PM
Hehe lol
I never even noticed the Spanish
It works just fine.
PSO is universal =0)

Nintense
Feb 19, 2003, 03:45 PM
and here is thread number four where you've asked the same question, sigh, hehehe

LollipopLolita
Feb 19, 2003, 03:48 PM
chuchuman rule 18: Repeat threads are not allowed, please check the forum to make sure your topic is not already been addressed. Repeat threads needing moderation will result in a Warning Count.

ChuChuMAN
Feb 19, 2003, 05:08 PM
ok listen
1:i didnt mean to post twice; i pressed submit twice
2:i did as many time as i did cuz no one anwsered the question i asked
3: I"M FRICKING SORRY

neko-chan
Feb 19, 2003, 05:11 PM
Go with Bukkake. It's trendy and it's Japanese. Sooo, double trendy. Oh! And it's SKYLY, of course.

segadrm10
Feb 19, 2003, 05:37 PM
my HUmar names is Knuckles and he is a skyly. and i also think that Vyse is skyly. but if u want better names just think of some of your own and maybe they are skyly.