PDA

View Full Version : the most disturbing thing in video game history has happened!

goldbrease
Jul 4, 2009, 05:50 AM
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/07/04/happy-4th-of-july-heres-alex-mercer-with-boobs-cole-mcgrath-i/
I will not post any pics of this!
gah! the humanity!
its funny at first till you look at the images better! gah!
you know i don't usually mind artists gender swapping video game and anime characters but..... this feels like gah!!!!!!!!

Kent
Jul 4, 2009, 02:56 PM
...Wait, what does this have to do with Silent Hill 3?

goldbrease
Jul 4, 2009, 02:57 PM
I never mentioned silent hill 3.
whats more disturbing then the picture of cole in the red lingerie and his hairy midsection?
nothing! @_@

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jul 4, 2009, 03:08 PM
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nitro Vordex
Jul 4, 2009, 03:40 PM
:lol:

I saw Yahtzee's review on that. I didn't think that they'd actually do it. That's amazing.

you know i don't usually mind artists gender swapping video game and anime characters but.....

You've got some explaining to do.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jul 4, 2009, 04:32 PM
Rule 34 I think.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 4, 2009, 04:38 PM
I better not turn this into another fetish thread. >_>

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jul 4, 2009, 04:41 PM
XDDDDDDDD

Kent
Jul 4, 2009, 04:57 PM
I never mentioned silent hill 3.
Yes you did, it's right in the topic title.

Leviathan
Jul 4, 2009, 05:19 PM
Cho Aniki doesn't hold a candle to this.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 4, 2009, 05:39 PM
Yes you did, it's right in the topic title.
For some reason I thought this was a Saner thread.

Also, you clever man.

Volcompat321
Jul 4, 2009, 06:14 PM
I don't get it. :wacko:

Pyr0qvy
Jul 4, 2009, 06:16 PM
OH THE HUMANITY!!! that's horrible!!!

goldbrease
Jul 4, 2009, 11:50 PM
I don't get it. :wacko:

ok the simple run down.
a guy reviewing prototype and infamouse, loves both games so much he couldn't decided wich to claim was better and made a joke in his review on them that he would decide the better one based on which dev team could take the other dev team's game's main character and put him into female lingerie.

well bolth dev teams did it >.>............

Kent
Jul 5, 2009, 11:01 AM
ok the simple run down.
a guy reviewing prototype and infamouse, loves both games so much he couldn't decided wich to claim was better and made a joke in his review on them that he would decide the better one based on which dev team could take the other dev team's game's main character and put him into female lingerie.

well bolth dev teams did it >.>............
Video (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/789-Prototype).

It's not necessarily that he loves them both so much - but rather, that he finds them to be very similar styles of games, with relatively similar quality. So, naturally, the only way to decide the "winner" is... This.

Makes perfect sense, right?