PDA

View Full Version : MultiMode Offline

Darksky
Feb 19, 2003, 02:54 PM
Me and my nephew was playing offline multimode, and I transferred my character over to his card. I levelled up to level 19 and had a few nice items, including Club of Lconium and Dragon/HP which is 40hp http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

HOwever after playing I left without remembering to transfer my data back to my card and I was stuck at home now without my new stuff. I went ahead and told it that I will continue without the transfer, but I lost all my items, including those from my previous saves. Can there be a way to fix this? Can I go back to his house and check his memory card?

My character is now level 25. How can I get all my items back without messing up my character?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 19, 2003, 03:19 PM
You could go into multiplayer offline and retransfer your character to his card, and have him play as the temp character you left there the first time. Get your items back, save and quit, and remember to send back your character. One of the temp characters won't send back, so just ignore it.

Darksky
Feb 19, 2003, 03:49 PM
Thanks alot for the help will try this out. Since the Transferred Character has the same name will that be a issue?

Thank you, its so hard to find a Dragon/HP in NOrmal modes in Cave. LOL