PDA

View Full Version : masterforce ?s

Gibdozer
Jul 5, 2009, 07:53 PM
So I've been playing Acromaster for a bit but I wanted to level my techs over 10, so I switched to Masterforce. Of course now I can't use melee attacks over level 10.

I'm used to these limitations from PSU 360, but it seemed like PSP was going to be a little more lenient with the class restrictions. I'm sure this probably never changes, but it can't hurt to ask.

Maybe at level 10 the cap on melee techs goes up? Maybe, any chance of that? Even level 20 PAs would be good, then I could at least use single handed weapons effectively.

Pheeel
Jul 5, 2009, 08:30 PM
Yep, the PA caps for each TYPE does not increase as you level. The only time they change is when you change your TYPE.

You're stuck with level 10 PAs for weapon skills as a MasterForce, but I wouldn't worry too much about it though. You're supposed to be levelling your TECHNICs anyway :)

AutumnChronicle
Jul 5, 2009, 09:48 PM
I thought the TECHNIC cap on AM was 20? It always feels like my TECHNICs are more effective whenever I cast them as an AM compared to when I'm a PT. ?_?

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 5, 2009, 10:32 PM
AM have a higher TP stat than PT. PT are more inclined to melee and bullet PA's. IT has the ability to use techs but really, with its tech stat, personally, I only use self boosting and healing TECHNIC's(well, since the tech cap on PT is only 10, you can only use resta to heal yourself).

MF own in the tech area. Boasting the highest dps out of all the types.

Pheeel
Jul 6, 2009, 01:05 AM
I read this somewhere a while ago, but I think this is how it's capped for the hybrid types:

AM
- buff/heal TECHNICs are capped at Lv20
- damage TECHNICs are capped at Lv10

PT
- buff/heal TECHNICs are capped at Lv10
- damage TECHNICs are capped at Lv20

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 6, 2009, 07:04 AM
Ah yeah. Forgot about that.

MF still pwn. =D