PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Shooter

Sakuraba
Feb 19, 2003, 04:45 PM
Hi, my lv. 69 RAmarl just killed her first Hidetorr, and I got the Frozen Shooter, when I put it on I don't seem to get frozen at all, I think I have twice and I've only had it for a day, so just how random is the freezing?

Also, How do I turn it into the Snow Queen, and is that any good(like pow,ata, and how often the special works)

BTW it is my favorite gun

GandorDurin
Feb 19, 2003, 05:49 PM
It doesn't freeze very often, so don't worry about it too much. (The Snow Queen does the same thing, apparently at approximately the same rate.)

To turn a Frozen Shooter into a Snow Queen you need at least 50 Photon Drops. Do the online Gallon's quest and talk to the kid that's sort of "hiding" near the stairs next to where telepipes would appear, making sure you have 50 Photon Drops on you. Keep talking to the guy the kid brings you to until he offers a Photon Booster. It might take a few tries, he offers five items and then sends you back, so you have to talk to the kid again.

Oh, and it has more ATP than the Frozen Shooter, but shoots only one bullet at a time that can pierce.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GandorDurin on 2003-02-19 14:50 ]</font>