PDA

View Full Version : Quasi-rares in stores?

Dr_Shnee
Mar 3, 2001, 04:41 AM
I bought a Diska of Braveman from the shop for 40,000. I had no idea that such a thing could be bought.

Sylvette
Mar 3, 2001, 04:46 AM
You're Whitill too?
Every ID can buy different rare stuff in the stores. They're usually not that great, though. And... What you say !!

I have a new sig too. Do you liiiiike? I don't care if you like!

Ukyou
Mar 3, 2001, 12:55 PM
I've found the following in stores:
BRIONAC
DISKA OF BRAVEMAN
JUSTY 235*W
GAE BOLG
BLOODY ART
LAST SURVIVOR
FIRE SCEPTER: AGNI
STORM WAND: INDRA
I'm greenill

Ukyou
Mar 3, 2001, 01:15 PM
errr, JUSTY 23ST

Vanse
Mar 3, 2001, 05:18 PM
yeah that was in online games tho that different people started Ukyou. Every ID has one 9 star item that shows up in stores, no 2 are the same.

Ukyou
Mar 3, 2001, 09:22 PM
The stuff in stores online still depends on your ID not the creators ID. Many times ppl are asking me if I can buy them certain things because they aren't available to them right then. And hey, I CAN buy it. The creators ID has nothing to do with stores. Only on the actual planet.

Aberu
Mar 4, 2001, 01:20 AM
yeah i gots a lot of rares, there is not only one rare, i have found many rares for sale, mainly just storm wand: indra's i have gotten 5 of those, i agree with ukyou on the thing about it being specific to YOU yourSELF. i have had to buy things for other people too. i have bought other things but i cant remember what they were, im pinkal (supposedly the force's best ID) and i see lotsa wands and canes and clubs in the store, i have bought 2 clubs of laconium from the store for 80000 i believe and they ain that bad, and i have traded all of them so no more left sorry http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif anyways gots to go peace!