PDA

View Full Version : Mission rare spawns on Protectors Y

Talise
Jul 7, 2009, 03:28 AM
0_0 I wasn't sure if there were rare spawns or hao many you get but apparently there are. I'm not sure about the rest of the map, but in main block 2 I got all ageetas for the minor enemies and at the end I got a spawn of 1 beetle and 4 jigo boomas+2 ageetas. They all dropped cactichairs(on a S2 =`/ ). There were no other rare spawns like rappy igg/jaggo.

Arada
Jul 7, 2009, 04:26 AM
In that mission, the rare spawn is only about the Jigo Boomas. Rappy Igg/Jaggos/Rappies don't ever spawn in the mission.

mvffin
Jul 7, 2009, 06:48 AM
there's only one spawn I've noticed that's different, other than the actual Jigo spawn. The room right before the last one, there are Sageeta instead of the usual Ollaka.

x Jeaz Us x
Jul 7, 2009, 07:11 AM
from what i've noticed the only way you can tell if you have the spawn is right before you walk up the steps to fight the last set of creatures in block 2. if you have sageeta's and a beetle you have jigga boomas. wich is a pointless thing to know anyway because you already made it so far in the mission that you will finish it regardless.

Talise
Jul 7, 2009, 10:21 AM
Guide time-rare spawn: run through the A passage first and run down final block, look at spawn. At least 1/2 time reduction on your mission =3. On the other hand, you're right of course, better to play through it and get those yummie boxes at the end.

Hrith
Jul 7, 2009, 02:49 PM
Guide time-rare spawn: run through the A passage first and run down final block, look at spawn. At least 1/2 time reduction on your mission =3. On the other hand, you're right of course, better to play through it and get those yummie boxes at the end.We know that doing all three routes sucks for exp and MP (compared to boss rushing), but even for rarz...
Doing one route (12 discs) gives 14 boxes in 15 to 20 minutes. Doing all three routes (24 discs) gives 28 boxes in 45 to 60 minutes. It's not worth it at all to get all discs =/

Talise
Jul 7, 2009, 03:52 PM
dat's interestin, but... why does 6 blocks take 40 minutes more? if it takes 20 minutes with onli passing one, it's probabli around 13 minutes for 1 passage...

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jul 7, 2009, 09:49 PM
I dunno why everyone is having a rough time finding Jiggo Boomas on Protectors Y. Me and Mikura would come across those guys all the damn time. If only I was level 100+...we coulda gotten some Millas. Mikura! Forgive me!

BTW....I heard you leik Millaz?

mvffin
Jul 8, 2009, 09:03 PM
I've seen 3 rare spawns since friday morning, and seen 0 millas drop. Y_Y

KuroShinnen
Jul 9, 2009, 12:45 AM
I've only seen 1 rare spawn on that mission, albeit the main reason is because I can never make it to the end of the mission anymore considering I always lag out halfway through.

Tetsaru
Jul 9, 2009, 12:50 AM
I still have yet to see Jigoboomas on this mission... and much less, any Millas. =/

KuroShinnen
Jul 9, 2009, 01:55 AM
lol of course the first time i am able to finish the mission with a pt, we get the rare spawn. A milla then drops, and then I yell, "YES!!!"

True story :D

DPShiro
Jul 9, 2009, 05:48 AM
lol of course the first time i am able to finish the mission with a pt, we get the rare spawn. A milla then drops, and then I yell, "YES!!!"

True story :D

Congrats, nice one!

I am up to 17 spawns, 2 millas, 3 ash soul and a lot of chairs...

Lead Hose
Jul 13, 2009, 10:57 PM
You got them to spawn 17 times??! I've got them to spawn twice. They absolutely refuse to spawn for me. I have soloed this mission probably 50 plus times and they've only spawned twice. What path are you takin? Does it matter that I bring 2 bots with me?

beatrixkiddo
Jul 13, 2009, 11:44 PM
5 times or so, nothing but chairs.

Volcompat321
Jul 14, 2009, 04:31 AM
Two spawns, no milla, only chairs.
But I've only done S2 3 times or so, and S a few for diad :/
Got Jig's on S, but obviously, nothing good dropped lol.

Hrith
Jul 14, 2009, 08:29 PM
Ash Soul dropped on my 5th and 10th spawns, Milla on my 11th spawn.

I'm at 14 spawns, now (only counting S2 difficulty occurances).

Lead Hose
Jul 14, 2009, 09:25 PM
I just have one more question for you people who have actually found those stupid jigos....

When you solo it do you actually solo it? As in just you or do you bring your bots? Cause I've been lookin over the screenshot and movie thread and noticed most are playing without bots when they take screenshots of them getting millas...

Mikura
Jul 14, 2009, 09:58 PM
I dunno why everyone is having a rough time finding Jiggo Boomas on Protectors Y. Me and Mikura would come across those guys all the damn time. If only I was level 100+...we coulda gotten some Millas. Mikura! Forgive me!

BTW....I heard you leik Millaz?

lol I remember that. We had about 3 spawns that night I think. It was heartbreaking seeing all those Jigo spawns on S...Now hurry up and lvl up faster so we can actually have a shot at some good loot with those pink bastards.

Ruru
Jul 15, 2009, 01:17 PM
I just have one more question for you people who have actually found those stupid jigos....

When you solo it do you actually solo it? As in just you or do you bring your bots? Cause I've been lookin over the screenshot and movie thread and noticed most are playing without bots when they take screenshots of them getting millas...

whether you bring in your partner characters or not doesnt matter with rare spawns.

i've seen 8 jiggo spawns. 4 in a party and 4 solo (with my PM) saw 2 millas drop so far, 3 souls, and the rest were chairs.

stukasa
Jul 15, 2009, 07:21 PM
We know that doing all three routes sucks for exp and MP (compared to boss rushing), but even for rarz...
Doing one route (12 discs) gives 14 boxes in 15 to 20 minutes. Doing all three routes (24 discs) gives 28 boxes in 45 to 60 minutes. It's not worth it at all to get all discs =/
Do all the boxes have an equal chance of dropping the same items though? I don't know how it works in this mission, but in a lot of normal missions there are certain items that only drop from certain boxes. So if you only get 12 boxes in this mission, you will only have access to the items in those 12 boxes, right?

I'd like to do only one route per run but I'm afraid of missing out on what may be in the boxes I don't get. ^^;

ACDC4352
Jul 15, 2009, 07:42 PM
How the fuck do you get jiggos to spawn more than 5 times...THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE.....me and a friend have done this mission MANY MANY TIMES....and we have gotten jiggos twice....IS THERE ANY THING I HAVE TO FUCKING DO TO GET THESE GAY ASS FUCKING JIGGOS TO SPAWN?????? FUCK SEGAC waste of my fuckin time.....oh and btw ACDC RULES

beatrixkiddo
Jul 15, 2009, 08:12 PM
Langue.

syouz
Jul 16, 2009, 06:21 AM
We know that doing all three routes sucks for exp and MP (compared to boss rushing), but even for rarz...

all three routes in less than 30 minutes and i can prove it :-D

Hrith
Jul 17, 2009, 12:25 AM
Yeah, but not on S2, though >_>

And if you do all three routes in 30 minutes, it means you would take only 10 minutes to do one, so the problem remains.

@Stukasa, the only drop I have not seen or heard of dropping from speed runs is L/KK, all the others do drop from only 12 boxes.
If the finally added boxes have higher odds of dropping rare items I do not know, but the only item I wanted from Gamma was Milla, and I got it; I'm there for the exp, so one route will do ;o

I sure hope [B] Killer Elite drops from speed runs in Delta, I don't want to be soloing all three routes in that mission...

Legit
Jul 17, 2009, 03:22 AM
hmm well i've noticed two different spawns on main block 2. Whenever you go through the first door sometimes the sageeta's are already at the door before you reach it and some they are not anyone else notice this? I've gotten giggo's with that spawn before if that helps.

darkante
Jul 17, 2009, 06:18 AM
I´ve noticed that too.
I thought it were some kind of bug, that triggers as if someone has already passed through there?

x Jeaz Us x
Jul 17, 2009, 07:39 AM
about 250 solo runs in about 17 minutes each. 18 jiggo booma spawns. and one milla drop. a lot of mugunburba boards serafi-senba boards, hizeri minds, rabol buti boards, bajura boards, and 1 nasuyoteri board(random).

the milla was nice but with everything else i found was worth twice what a milla is worth. so everyone just keep running.

Zos
Jul 17, 2009, 08:51 AM
Can anyone else confirm this? When I got my milla, there were only 3 jigos instead of 4. Getting a milla only took about 8 rare spawns.

Neith
Jul 17, 2009, 09:46 AM
For an event mission, this rare spawn is hard to get. I've gone 42 runs now with Ollakas in every single one (seen Jigos 11 times so far, all dropped Cactachairs except one which dropped Ash Soul). Now I'm 40+ runs without a rare map; kind of sucks that you can't tell a rare map until one spawn before.

I did notice in Block A-a, sometimes the final Komazli spawn is 4 at once, and sometimes it's 3 (2 on one side, 1 on the other, with a 4th spawning after the lone one is dead), but it's not a rare map indicator because I've had Ollakas on both instances.

Seriously don't think I'm going to get a Milla before we lose this mission (unless we keep it while we have Protectors Delta, which is unlikely).

stukasa
Jul 17, 2009, 01:18 PM
@Stukasa, the only drop I have not seen or heard of dropping from speed runs is L/KK, all the others do drop from only 12 boxes.
If the finally added boxes have higher odds of dropping rare items I do not know, but the only item I wanted from Gamma was Milla, and I got it; I'm there for the exp, so one route will do ;o
Okay thanks, that's what I needed to know! I'm not after L/KK anyway so that doesn't matter to me. I'll try going for only one route next time. :yes:

Legit
Jul 17, 2009, 02:26 PM
i think i've got it not for sure though but when the sageeta's spawn normally on main block 2 two on the left side and one on the right you will notice the one on the right move down first if that happens you have it ^^ hope that helps. I will do more runs and see if it's true

Vashyron
Jul 18, 2009, 11:02 PM
Hey, when soloing fast (IE skipping discs and monsters when possible) do you guys quit at the no sign of ageetas or do you carry on to the boss? Is it worth killing the bosses since your there already? Though the only thing I want from the mission is a Milla, but I might be making a mistake on quiting there and missing boss rares. So what do you guys do?

beatrixkiddo
Jul 18, 2009, 11:22 PM
Hey, when soloing fast (IE skipping discs and monsters when possible) do you guys quit at the no sign of ageetas or do you carry on to the boss? Is it worth killing the bosses since your there already? Though the only thing I want from the mission is a Milla, but I might be making a mistake on quiting there and missing boss rares. So what do you guys do?

[B] Mugunburga, [B] Serafi-senba, Yiel-senba, Hizeri / Mind... all 4 of those are decent moneymakers and it's not as if the bosses take much time. I always finish.

darkante
Jul 19, 2009, 12:37 AM

Might as well do bosses if you are there, people seem to love [Mugunburga].
Not me though. :D

Neith
Jul 19, 2009, 02:25 PM

There are a few decent boss rares but if your only interest is Milla, and you're going for speed, you should be abandoning on sight of Ollakas. De Rol Le in particular can be a huge timesink if he stays away from the raft for a long period of time, and although it is possible to do the bosses very quickly, if you're only after Milla it'd be in your best interests to abandon.

MadnessLLD
Jul 21, 2009, 04:44 PM
My luck with the event has been questionable.

Did ~70 S2s, only got the rare spawn 4 times, and last night I finally got my Milla.

...today i get the RROD

jakjakhawk
Jul 28, 2009, 01:59 PM
i got the rare spawn 5 times (4soloing and 1 with a friend) of course he got one of the 2 millas i found, he was just having me lv his class,.................

if your only after millas for $$$ fighht the bosses for a chance at a rabol rolei