PDA

View Full Version : Wich DLC shoud i get?

Itachi1990
Jul 7, 2009, 02:24 PM
Ok i have 1600 microsoft points and I wanna get fallout 3 broken steal and either another fallout 3 DLC not sure wich or fable 2 DLC.Can someone help me decide?=)

joefro
Jul 7, 2009, 02:28 PM
I don't play Fallout and I love Fable II. I own both Fable DLCs and I wouldn't recommend either. Just go with the Fallout DLC. I've heard Point Lookout and Broken Steel are the best Fallout DLCs. Hope this helps. And if you do decide to get Fable II DLC, go with Knothole Island. See the Future can be beaten in like thirty minutes.

goldbrease
Jul 7, 2009, 02:50 PM
ive seen this asked on 4chan alot lol. they recommend operation anchorage for the gear you unlock after it and its xp, plus broken steal for the level cap raise, however ive been told point lookout has a ton of stuff to explore however most of the new gear it brings is rather meh.
alot of people seem to want the pitt just for the auto axe.

just so you know there is supposedly going to be 1 more DLC coming out for fallout 3 before the GOTY edition comes out.

joefro
Jul 7, 2009, 03:10 PM
just so you know there is supposedly going to be 1 more DLC coming out for fallout 3 before the GOTY edition comes out.
Yep, I saw it on X-Play yesterday. Its coming out in August on Xbox 360 and its called "Mothership Zeta".

goldbrease
Jul 7, 2009, 03:35 PM
if bethadesa do what they say, all the dlc should be ready for ps3 by the time GOTY edition come s out for both systems (and pc) how ever if they don't get the first one out soon (which was suposted to be out on the last thursday of june) they may have to delay the GOTY edition for the ps3. if they had goten it out on time ps3 was suposted to be getting the Pitt iether next week of the week after.
I almost want to say bethadesa isn't even working on the dlc for ps3 until they finish it all for the 360. other then the trophie/freezing patch for the ps3 bethadesa never made anymore bug fix patches for the ps3. so I duno.

however I kinda want to delete my old saves and make a new one and go threw the entire game and build up my skills and perks, since all my playthrews... i... took the xp bonus perks.... what a waste of perks.

Shattered_weasel
Jul 7, 2009, 05:39 PM
Fallout 3's DLC get's better with each one.

Itachi1990
Jul 7, 2009, 09:53 PM
well I got broken steal and point lookout.TY for the help.