PDA

View Full Version : Favorite and least favorite characters?

Cris-P-Bacon
Jul 8, 2009, 10:26 AM
I can garantee there's people like me- they prefer one character over the other. And they refuse to play some characters. So heres me:

Favorite- I tend to be only females to be honest. X'D My favorite characters are Racaseal, Ramarl ( Even though those 2 classes are broken ), and Hucaseal, and Hunewearl. I also play a Fonewm, but not that much. I'm willing to play Hucast. :')

Least favorite- Racast -_- Only char. I CANNOT STAND. I don't like how its all bulky and crap with all that metal. I can't stand hearing them when they walk. I prefer to play sexy/cute characters, ok?
Ramar also doesn't work for me either. :\

What's your opinions?

Note: Keep it clean guys -.- No fighting over which class is good or not.

cr80r4lif3
Jul 8, 2009, 01:18 PM
for me? id have to say that i like all classes the best. On my GC i have a female force. Shes great and does hella dmg for her lvl, but its just hard to keep supplying her with monofluids.

Rangers are really fun but get a little boring after a while plus they have a bunch of cool guns.

Hunters, i started a hunter on my recently installed BB acccount. I really like hunters being in the action and all that but the only downside is that sometimes you can really take it hard up the ***.

Also on a side note, in the GC version of PSO it seems that there are hella more rares for Hunters, a lot for force, but barely any for Rangers i mean WTF. Plus the force ones are hella easy to get. Hunters rares are hella abundant but for RAngers i have to be playing ultimate on ruins to have an okay chance of getting a rare.

damn racist bastards

Kylie
Jul 8, 2009, 01:25 PM
I'll just order them...

HUnewearl
RAmarl
HUcaseal
HUmar/RAmar
RAcaseal
RAcast/HUcast
FOnewearl/FOnewm
FOmarl/FOmar

Yeah, I prefer balance, and magic is probably my lest favorite field.

Jaspaller
Jul 8, 2009, 05:06 PM
RAmar is by far my favorite class.

RAcast and RAcaseal are my least favorites... I just can't stand playing them.

furrypaws
Jul 8, 2009, 09:52 PM
HUnewearl->...->...->...->...->...->FOmarl+FOnewm->Not playing PSO->other nine classes

I like my HUnewearl. FOnewm is fun, but it gets boring clearing an entire room in less than ten seconds. I'd like my FOmarl more if I wasn't so attached to my HUney that I could put effort into her. I just don't really care for any other classes. Rangers stand still too much for me, the other three Hunters pail in comparison to HUney solo (which is where I spend most of my time) but beat the crap out of her online, so I'm basically a support HUney (which I actually don't mind that much to be honest XD), and the other two forces I just don't care for. Well, FOney's ok, but she's cliche. I just don't like the way FOmar is built either. He's like an inverted HUnewearl, which I don't really care for to be honest. FOmarl's similar, but her lower ATP and MST make for a good challenge, plus she's an excellent support character. I like being support characters while being able to get in the action if need be.

Akruta
Jul 13, 2009, 08:09 PM
Humar all the way.

Cris-P-Bacon
Jul 13, 2009, 08:42 PM
Ok, I recently changed my preferances. It goes form this now:

Hucaseal
Ramarl
Racaseal
Hunewearl
Hucast
Fonewm
Fonewearl
Racast
Ramar
Humar
Fomar/marl

Yep yep.

I like hunters now xD

Zeo_Rhend
Jul 15, 2009, 12:11 PM
i start out with a HUmar good money maker decent for most anything. then a fownewm or a racast. if i do play a ranger its a racast. ramars are 2 weak n the chicks are dumb i hate em and the way they fight

Rareware0192
Jul 15, 2009, 07:58 PM
In order:

HUmar
FOnewm
HUnewearl
HUcast
RAcaseal
FOmarl
RAmarl
HUcaseal
FOmar
FOnewearl
RAcast
RAmar

Class I really don't like using that much is RAcast and RAmar, I don't mind using FOnewearl and above.