PDA

View Full Version : Mission FLAMING HORNS!

AutumnChronicle
Jul 9, 2009, 07:03 AM
100 runs.. for a 4* axe....Bil De Vears...Rappies...

Akuno, I can officially say this is more pathetic then your hunt for Lavis Weapons.

:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 9, 2009, 11:04 AM
Oddly enough, I'll agree to that. When I WAS looking for that last axe to finish off the title, it was either the bil de axe or the roasted rare from the Bil De Vear. Since apparently the game does not like to give me GOOD S-ranked weapons *cough*lavis weapons*cough* it gave me the roasted rare after somewhere around 50runs.

Pheeel
Jul 9, 2009, 11:05 PM
100 runs.. for a 4* axe....Bil De Vears...Rappies...

Akuno, I can officially say this is more pathetic then your hunt for Lavis Weapons.

:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

Are you still running S rank? I saw 2 axes in about 30 runs there and saw rappies there multiple times too.

What's your rare item % chance?

Ryox
Jul 9, 2009, 11:15 PM
wow 100 runs? oh wow o.o

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 10, 2009, 12:17 AM
I've done over 100 runs now with no luck of anything good.

Thats why i've stopped running the mission to go lvl up my GM

AutumnChronicle
Jul 10, 2009, 01:32 AM
I've already maxed out all my rates (hence, the Axe Collector Title being my last). I'm starting to run Flaming Horns on A and Caves of Ice on C .. so hopefully the Caves of Ice Bil De Vears will drop it since more of them spawn.

Ryox
Jul 10, 2009, 04:04 AM
Well I hope u have the best of luck finding it oh and Akuno Im going to run like crazy for the lavis weps now ^^

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 11, 2009, 12:37 AM
are all of you now going fer the lavis weapons just cuz lil ol' me can't get them?
That's not very nice. TwT

Ryox
Jul 11, 2009, 12:46 AM
Im going for them for the sheer power they hold
Ryox likey power :D

Pheeel
Jul 11, 2009, 03:47 AM
Nothing makes you want to go for an item more than hearing about someone else struggling on it! heheh It happens a lot with games... be it going for a rare item or beating a stage or beating a player.

It's the whole "I want to give it a go!" mentality :)

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 11, 2009, 12:45 PM
Nothing makes you want to go for an item more than hearing about someone else struggling on it! heheh It happens a lot with games... be it going for a rare item or beating a stage or beating a player.

It's the whole "I want to give it a go!" mentality :)

that's STILL NOT COOL

Ryox
Jul 11, 2009, 05:34 PM
I like that mentality XD I live on that mentality ^^

AutumnChronicle
Jul 12, 2009, 02:29 AM
No luck with Caves of Ice, Flaming Horns or Rainbow Beast. Did the Okanoh and the Roasted Rare just became as rare as the Ely Sion?!

EDIT : I GOT IT! I FINALLY GOT IT! THE HYAKKARYORAN IS MINE! :D

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 12, 2009, 07:14 PM
Curse you.

XD

Ryox
Jul 13, 2009, 06:51 AM
grrrr i want that XP

Tweengo
Jul 13, 2009, 08:21 AM
Is it actually possible to get all the weps on this game in way less time than on PSO on the 'Cube? Oh, that Bil De vears axe, I got on my first run of some story mission lol. It looks nice. To rub salt in the wound, I'm in the UK and got PSP way after all you people who are in the US still looking for it lol. Oh, are the UK and US copies of PSP identical in drops, or are us PAL region gamers being treated like crap as usual :( Also, are some weps as hard to get as some rares on PSO such as the Sealed J Sword (hard for me especially as I can't get PSO Plus:(. I wish Sega would release a portable version of PSO Plus for the PSP....but then they'd prob not release it in the UK....as usual :( ).

AutumnChronicle
Jul 13, 2009, 09:31 AM
LOL . Maybe, the person most qualified to answer that question here would be DeinoK. You can't rub salt into mah wound coz I only wanted it to get my Axe Collector Title (which I have no need for now, YAY!). =P

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 13, 2009, 03:39 PM
Sega screws everybody over. EXCEPT the japanese. That sword you mentioned is probably only in the jp version since they have DLC. Well, I've not heard of it. I haven't played PSO, due to the fact I do not find myself with the stuff to play PS online.

The answer to that first sentence is probably yes. And that axe you are talking about is a b ranked axe and it is called bil de horn axe. The one autumnchronicle and myself WERE looking for it called bil de axe, s ranked.

Ryox
Jul 13, 2009, 05:19 PM
I still need to get even ONE collector title XD
I feel so nub

AutumnChronicle
Jul 14, 2009, 06:41 AM
Yea..might wanna get those collector titles before you think about the other titles.

Tweengo
Jul 14, 2009, 08:30 AM
To the guy who was looking for a Bil De AXE and not the one I said......whoops. Suppose I can't rub salt into the wound after all. Oh, what are these unique monsters you can only fight by going on co-op? Are they rare enemies? I did the flaming horns mission but couldn't open the switch as I'm the only person I know who has PSP. Pity Sega didn't add the ability to order the CPU allies to stand on a switch. Oh, is it possible for rare enemies to spawn on a mission as I'm sure I read somewhere that there's rare enemies, like that huge delsaber you fight before the final boss.

AutumnChronicle
Jul 14, 2009, 09:10 AM
Specific missions..Delnadians spawn in True Darkness in place of the Zashorogan sometimes after the 3-man gate. Jigo Boomas in Hill of Spores. Orgdus / Lutus Jigga spawning in place of Svaltus sometimes in RELIC sites. Rappies are the most common rare enemies, and the Jaggo, I found them while farming Desert Terror. Not sure if I missed anything..

Ryox
Jul 14, 2009, 09:48 AM
Ive been trying to get the collector titles but I cant find anything new xD

AutumnChronicle
Jul 14, 2009, 09:51 AM
Have you bought all the buyable weapons yet?

Ryox
Jul 14, 2009, 10:01 AM
Im not sure thats alot of time to waste XD
not like i dont have the meseta for it tho (6mil)

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 14, 2009, 02:26 PM
To the guy who was looking for a Bil De AXE and not the one I said......whoops. Suppose I can't rub salt into the wound after all. Oh, what are these unique monsters you can only fight by going on co-op? Are they rare enemies? I did the flaming horns mission but couldn't open the switch as I'm the only person I know who has PSP. Pity Sega didn't add the ability to order the CPU allies to stand on a switch. Oh, is it possible for rare enemies to spawn on a mission as I'm sure I read somewhere that there's rare enemies, like that huge delsaber you fight before the final boss.

In response to that; it doesn't work. The game doesn't register an AI stepping on the switch. It has to be another player, which is crap.

Ryox
Jul 14, 2009, 09:18 PM
So true so true...

Tweengo
Jul 15, 2009, 08:30 AM
So I can't fight a Delnadian inless I get past that 3 man gate!?!?!?!? :( no fair. If that's the case then......I'm gonna go sulk in a corner lol.

Ryox
Jul 15, 2009, 09:33 AM
Yup in any multimode mission if theres a gate u need 3 human players no AI

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 15, 2009, 04:00 PM
I tried once in TD. Didn't work. No loopholes to be had here.

Pheeel
Jul 15, 2009, 07:51 PM
I've also tried dancing around trying to make 2 sensors work by myself....
Nope, doesn't work :P

Ryox
Jul 16, 2009, 08:26 AM
Which is just awesomely fun when you cant get another human player at all ^^

Mag Launcher
Jul 17, 2009, 03:51 PM
A friend of mine has the same problem of that damn 4* axe!

Although he can find lots of S-rank stuff though!

Ryox
Jul 18, 2009, 03:04 AM
Finding lots of S-ranked stuff doesnt mean everything comes easy ya know?

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 18, 2009, 10:56 PM
Ain't that be the truth

Ryox
Jul 19, 2009, 12:43 PM
And we all know it too well XD

AutumnChronicle
Jul 20, 2009, 04:31 AM
im pretty sure just you, me, and Akuno. XD

Ryox
Jul 20, 2009, 06:26 AM
Lawl probably

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 21, 2009, 12:17 AM
Moooooost likely. TwT

Ryox
Jul 22, 2009, 09:04 PM
Probably not far from the truth XD

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 27, 2009, 01:22 AM
Dead on

Ryox
Jul 28, 2009, 03:33 PM
hmm good idea to get back on topic XD
so whos found what on flaming horns mission so far?

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 28, 2009, 10:14 PM
I've got nothing, still. 135 runs=epic failure

jhayson2009
Jul 29, 2009, 03:52 AM
I've done over 100 runs now with no luck of anything good!

Ryox
Jul 29, 2009, 06:18 AM
I havnt done many runs but I have a feeling it wouldnt matter ^^;
my results would be no different

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 30, 2009, 01:40 AM
Damn lavis weapons continue to elude me