PDA

View Full Version : Challenge: What class are you in C-mode?

FluxGryphon
Feb 19, 2003, 08:05 PM
In the offline C-mode group I'm in, I play my Skly HUcaseal. She has high ATA and can see traps, which is handy. And since there's a smart li'l Force in our group (*winks @ VulpesMundi*), I won't be hogging spells. "I'm just here to smash things."

P.S. I wanted to enter each individual class, but can only list up to 9 choices. Oh well - that's why it helps to post. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TeamPhalanx
Feb 19, 2003, 08:10 PM
HUcast
HUcaseal
HUnewearl
RAmarl
FOmarl
FOnewearl

Those are the mainstays (character that I won't delete). The two spots left go to whatever I feel like playing as at the moment.

GandorDurin
Feb 19, 2003, 08:14 PM
Uh, my um Force Droid, FOcast sure kicked challenge mode's butt!

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 19, 2003, 08:18 PM
40% FOnewearl, 40% HUcaseal, 15% HUnewearl, 5% RAcaseal

VulpesMundi
Feb 19, 2003, 08:47 PM
I eventually intend to play them all. But as for my favorites... I love the HUcaseal for her higher ATA than other hunters and the best dagger combo in the game. And I love the FOnewearl for her 30% boost to simple techs and high MST/TP.

Mumfo
Feb 19, 2003, 09:28 PM
Im going to be the first ever Android Force so I voted for that one.

FluxGryphon
Feb 19, 2003, 09:57 PM
Whoops, that was supposed to be Force, Newman. Mrr, and that's not something I can edit either. Could've sworn I wrote newman...oh well.

Chronos
Feb 19, 2003, 10:07 PM
Hmmmm force droid...cool...

MadCowChuck_
Feb 19, 2003, 10:16 PM
Well, I don't like to admit it, but I have a C-Mode RAmar (incidentally, my main character).

I'm not much for building a specific C-Mode character.

And lemme tell you...they may be sucktacular in the beginning, but with a decent rifle...RAmar can kick the arses of all that stand in his way...or something like that.

Stricker
Feb 20, 2003, 01:51 PM
I vote for Ra droid just because I didn't saw the Fo droid. Should be interesting. Hey, how do you think it should be? Maximum MST 25 or something?

OriginalMalcolm
Feb 20, 2003, 01:56 PM
force droid , yey...
sega listened 2 my pleas

Elixer
Feb 20, 2003, 05:07 PM
i have used 6 hucaseal in cmode 1 hucast and 1 fonewearl. but now once they get srnaks i am just going to be strickly making hucasts

FluxGryphon
Feb 20, 2003, 05:33 PM
Hmm...maybe we should talk Force Droids in the Fan Works board...It would be interesting to contemplate the origins of a droid that actually has Mind. Perhaps it would be some sort of cyborg-Force? Reminds me of Hikosaka's depiction of a HUcast without the 'helmet' on. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Back on topic, HUcaseals and RAmars have the highest ATA (at least in the beginning); it's nice not to whiff. Crappy thing about Rangers is they start one level lower than the Hunters and Forces (at least in the beginning). Must be because they can hit multiple critters or sommat, thus able to gain at least some XP when someone else kills it.

Xaveria
Feb 20, 2003, 08:41 PM
i think a force android would be a revolution in gameplay!!
think of the challenge u will face in getting to lvl 200 with no tp!

wizkid357
Mar 1, 2003, 04:29 PM
There is NO FOcast!