PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* Why mags, why?

Cris-P-Bacon
Jul 10, 2009, 02:16 PM
I don't get why Sega/ Sonic Team has to do things like this. -_-

Im raising two rare mags on my BlueBurt lv 43 Ramarl- a Rati and a Diwari. Rati for my Ramarl, Diwari for my soon to be-made Hucaseal.
It seemed easy enough at first. Got two mags easilly and cheap-like to lv 50.

And NOW, I have to feed the Kama Dimates lv its lv 100, which is 300 meseta each, which I can somewhat live with.

And for my Bhivara, Trimates for a LONG time.. 2000 meseta each. -.-

I have 300,000+ meseta in my bank but seriously, I don't want to get rid of all of it for some stupid Trimates to raise a Diwari! >.<

I'm having that meseta issue. I have no idea how to get big amounts of it easily! I'm only lv 43, so I cant go on Ultimate and gain 200k in 20 minutes.

Anyone have any advise? I don't want to beg lv 100+s to give em money, that's pathetic.

SStrikerR
Jul 10, 2009, 02:43 PM
Well Meseta is fairly worthless outside of MAG feeding, so just spend all your money. It's well worth it. You could do quests with a lot of boxes in them like Phantasmal World 3 and pick up all meseta/armor. (sell the armor, duh)
Or, if you have PDs, 1 PD=250k meseta.

TrueChaos
Jul 10, 2009, 02:55 PM
yeah, money isn't really worth a great deal so you may as well use it to raise the MAGs

Sayara
Jul 10, 2009, 03:00 PM
Monomate/Sol doesn't work for Bhrivia?

Those two would make it so Pow goes up constantly and Def to stay at +0 Since one +5's the other -5's.

Sols are easy to get, Ruins Normal every So Dimenian drops some, Most guides always suggest that combo as well.

Cris-P-Bacon
Jul 10, 2009, 03:24 PM
Hm, is meseta really that worthless? :\ I thought it was important to have a lot, but now that you mention it, I guess I should spend it all.

Sayara: I was going to use Trimates to increase pow and Def and the same time, since those are the onlt stats I need left, but now that you posted about it, I guess your right.

SStrikerR
Jul 10, 2009, 03:25 PM
You don't want defense, it's the most worthless stat in PSO.
A normal mag for most people (besides forces) is 5/145/50/0
Trust me.

And yes meseta is worthless, just like US currency.

Cris-P-Bacon
Jul 10, 2009, 03:59 PM
Well, I though 10/145/45/0 was best for a Hucaseal, or good enough because since she's a hunter, she uses combat melee mostly. So the extra DEF couldnt hurt. And she doesnt need that much DEX. :\ I BELIEVE Hucaseals have more of ata. help, so I don't need 50 DEX.

But thats just me.

Thank you for the help guys.

Ragrappy99
Jul 10, 2009, 04:18 PM
I have some money you can have. I hardly play anymore.

Sayara
Jul 10, 2009, 04:21 PM
That'd be 205 anyway.
5/50/45/0 makes a Sato i know that,
Though for Rati it'd be
Pow+Def = Dex+Mind

so you'd actually need 5/45/50/0 to make it

RATI:
To get Rati you need to balance out this equation (DEF + POW = DEX + MIND), it will only evolve into Rati if a Male HU (HUmar/HUcast) with ID Skyly, Pinkal or Yellowboze has the mag with the equation equaled out.
OR
Balance this equation (DEF + MIND= POW + DEX) if you have a Male HU (Humar/HUcast) with ID Greenil, Purplenum or Oran.

actually

With DEF + DEX = POW + MIND ID: Viridia, Bluefull, Redria or Whitill, will get you a rare MAG.
Male HU - Deva
Female HU - Savitri
Male RA - Pushan
Female RA - Rukmin
Male FO - Nidra
Female FO - Sato

With DEF + POW = DEX + MIND ID: Skyly, Pinkal or Yellowboze, will get you a rare MAG.
Male HU - Rati <-----
Female HU - Savitri
Male RA - Pushan
Female RA - Diwari <----
Male FO - Nidra
Female FO - Bhima

SStrikerR
Jul 11, 2009, 12:32 AM
Well, I though 10/145/45/0 was best for a Hucaseal, or good enough because since she's a hunter, she uses combat melee mostly. So the extra DEF couldnt hurt. And waddya know, it won't help either.
And she doesnt need that much DEX. :\Each level of dex adds .5 to your ata, so 45 dex gives you 22.5 ata. 50 dex gives you 25. You will always need as much ata as you can get, unless you're a ramar.

furrypaws
Jul 11, 2009, 08:50 AM
There's about a 5:1 or 4:1 ratio of DEF and damage taken. So an extra 5 DEF would save you one damage. >_> Really though, an extra five in any stat won't do very much.

Cris-P-Bacon
Jul 11, 2009, 09:12 AM
>_>....

Well that sucks. Nvm the 10 DEF then. Heh. I guess DEF really is the most useless stat. :\

furrypaws
Jul 11, 2009, 09:26 AM
If Sega had even made it a 2:1 ratio it might've been useful.