PDA

View Full Version : weird pso enemys

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jul 11, 2009, 10:25 AM
has anyone else noticed the praying mantis things in the craters have the sameanimations and attack styles as ep 1's hildebears and those hawks are more annoying nano dragons

now take a look at gibbons from ep 2 cca they walk and attack like savage/barbarous wolves.

TrueChaos
Jul 11, 2009, 10:31 AM
a lot of the enemies seem like they are just re-skinned versions of other enemies, Astark are a lot like Hildelt; Chaos Bringers, Delbiter and Dorphons are very similar and there are a few others, too.

Sayara
Jul 11, 2009, 12:15 PM
Delbiters are Dorphons. Asteraks are Hildebear, ZU's are a mix of Nano and Gee.
the Boota line are Dimenians (except the Fire tosser)

Vanzazikon
Jul 11, 2009, 12:18 PM
And Sand Rappies are Rappies!

wut

furrypaws
Jul 12, 2009, 01:39 PM
I'm pretty sure Gees use Canune AI and Gibbles uses the Delsabers AI. I'm nearly positive there are more, but nothing off the top of my head.

Sayara
Jul 12, 2009, 01:50 PM
the Gibbles AI is tweaked a bit though, I mean Delsaber never jumped right infront of you only from a distance. Perhaps they reversed it..

psofan219
Jul 12, 2009, 03:03 PM
Here's the enemy relations that I know of:
Zu = Nano Dragon
Astark = Hilde-series monsters (HIldebear/blue/delt/torr)
Boota monsters = Grunt enemies (Boomas/Sharks/Dimenians) "the Dark-attribute monsters found in the Sub Desert more closely resembe Dimenians, but with long-range attacks and the ability to teleport all over the damn place*
Lizards = Wolves
Girtablulu = Meri-monsters (Mericarol/kle/cus)
Sand/Del Rappy = Rag/Al/El/Pal Rappy (as if you couldn't figure that one out.... Oh, I left out Love Rappy)
Merisa A and AA doesn't really have any relations to any other enemy I've face, but if I had to pick, I'd say the slimes based on appearance.
Dorphon and Eclair = Delbiter
And that's all I can think off the top of my head.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jul 12, 2009, 04:41 PM
And Sand Rappies are Rappies!

wut

lolrofl funnies pso-w moment yet

its weird that ep 2 didn't have any new rappys all they had were rags

Zeo_Rhend
Jul 14, 2009, 11:18 AM
theres a few diffrences the astark has a longer reach ( wuite annoying ) and a tad bit more speedy. the ba boota can charge* prob the most retarded attack ive ever seen* but the enemies down inside the crater are ridiculous the things thjat look like dimeninons omg warping n long rach hits. not to mention there huge gigantic hildtorr crack baby is even worse. i hate em alllllll. nthe pouilly slime wanna bes just wanna splat u n freeze you. very upsetting