PDA

View Full Version : Any Pal Rappy Tips?

Billyum
Feb 19, 2003, 09:56 PM
I found my first two Pal Rappies today, in one run of "Fake in Yellow" quest or whatever! Of course, I had to pipe in and out about 100 times... Anyway, when I killed them, i got 1556 meseta and a plasma barrier! I could have killed them all over again!!! (Actually that would have been preferred, considering I probably would have gotten something good). Anyone have any tips? I retried it but after about 300 pipes (yes 300, im desperate) I gave up. o well

Raist
Feb 19, 2003, 10:07 PM
On 2003-02-19 18:56, Billyum wrote:
I found my first two Pal Rappies today, in one run of "Fake in Yellow" quest or whatever! Of course, I had to pipe in and out about 100 times... Anyway, when I killed them, i got 1556 meseta and a plasma barrier! I could have killed them all over again!!! (Actually that would have been preferred, considering I probably would have gotten something good). Anyone have any tips? I retried it but after about 300 pipes (yes 300, im desperate) I gave up. o well

Just keep at it and be patient, and make sure you know what your searching for. Your profile says your Oran so just know that when you find a pal rappy, if it drops a rare it will be the Star Amplifier. Make sure you have a use for it so your not let down.

SeekerGio
Feb 19, 2003, 11:02 PM
I reccomend that you play throught the quest up to the very last room and if you haven't seen a pal rappy by then (or if you wanna try for two) kill the first wave that falls (a line plus one to the side) then go to a spot where you can see the entire line of seven that falls and use THAT as your pipe spot. That way, it's easy to pick out if there's a pal rappy quickly and if not then pipe away again. the time will vary on that of course..one time I got one in 8 minutes, another time in 40...it's not for the easily bored. Of course, no garuntee that you'll get the item either..the other night out the first 3 pal rappies I found left crap, the last two left Red Partisans (as desired!). So try and try often. 2/5 is good for a few hours, but not great. Make sure you do have a reason to find a star amplifier though..of course, you can always trade it to me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif good luck hunting (wish me luck, i'm trying to pipe for a love rappy...it's gonna take forever..)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SeekerGio on 2003-02-19 20:03 ]</font>

Vaelin
Feb 20, 2003, 12:15 PM
Actually, if you keep running forward into that room, the first Rappy drop won't detect you and then you can just turn around (near the barrier switch) and start piping the first wave.

I usually try to pipe two Pal Rappies per "Fake in Yellow" run, both in that room. If you stand near the boxes near the other end of the room, the first wave won't see you.. then you just run back across to the entrance for the second wave.

I get Guard Waves, which seem to trade pretty well online, so I usually start piping after a few depressing Ult Spaceship runs. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Still need that second Guld for Guld Milla.

Sephiroth4902
Feb 22, 2003, 11:50 AM
Every time i try to run around they drop