PDA

View Full Version : so convince me to get the new version of pso

cyro25
Feb 19, 2003, 11:01 PM
i havent played this game in so freaking long, ever since i scratched it beyond all recognition on my dreamcast. but i'm thinking of maybe buying it for x box when it may come out. what so special that i must own it huh? oh and feel free to make fun of my old fogeyness on this site

Zolpner
Feb 19, 2003, 11:19 PM
hellllllloooo grandpa http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ahem...
personaly, i havn't seen many good RPGs on xbox, but this will be one of the longest rpgs on xbox (when they get some) and in my opinion the longer the better http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
(moast GCN players who just started would hve been just been looking for a good RPG because GCN has like 3 including PSO)

hmm when i read this it dosn't seem the helpful
but you hving playing it on DC maybe this will help
**THINK BACK, THINK BACK**

Sedyne
Feb 19, 2003, 11:24 PM
um get it if you really want to get addicted to something and have no social life ever ^_^.

Atari
Feb 19, 2003, 11:46 PM
community is great, trying to find new items, then leveling so you can use those godly weapons you have just found

Lord_Data
Feb 20, 2003, 04:21 AM
wait...why should we convince you?

I personally am having fun whether you are there or not...so personally all I have to say is...if you want it and can find the necessary gear to use it online then go for it...if you don't want it then don't buy it...

sorry for the hostility but I have seen this type of message on every game message board I have visited...and personally I am sick of it...there is no reason that we should have to convince something that has enough fan-base to have many message boards and websites over...

Elusive_Llama
Feb 20, 2003, 08:28 AM
Depends. You know that Xbox version requires Xbox Live to play online AND offline, right? Other than that little detail, either version would be okay, I guess. I prefer my GC version because I'm established and I play with a bunch of people I know...

TerribleDeliMeat
Feb 20, 2003, 12:54 PM
If you liked it on Dreamcast, buy it for <insert system of choice here>.

While you specifically mentioned xbox, and I'll toss in my usual speil about what version is for you.

Go with the XBOX version if you plan on using Live for things other than just PSOX (meaning things like Halo 2, RtCW, TFLO, etc.)

Go with the gamecube version if you want Nintendo franchises, RE4, etc.

Celes152
Feb 20, 2003, 08:39 PM
There's been some pretty big improvments. You don't need high % weapons to deal damage, and FOrces are finally what they should be, real mages. They clean rooms now faster than the other classes. Alot of new weapons, and combining items...go reserve it now!