PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Special Rappy Fest Picture Event.

urarenge456
Jul 13, 2009, 07:26 PM
So I was in a party today and decided to make it a Rappy Suit Party with my friends. We had a blast, pictures from one of my friends will be going up in the screenshot thread at some point. Anyway we got to talking while we did the run and got the idea to do this event. Its basically a screenshot event and for general fun. We are planning on having this event for two days on Saturday and Sunday to allow everyone time to get ready for it. Anyway here are the ideas for it.

1. Everyone who has a Rappy Suit can come and show up for this event, if you have more than one Suit then bring a friend.

2. We are going all over the place on many worlds to take pictures of the amount of Rappy Suit wearers in the game.

3. There are no prizes or anything its just to show our love for the Phantasy Star Mascot that we love so much.

4. We would love to have every color of suit represented so if anyone has the uber rare suits wear them to this event.

That is about all that we need really. On Saturday it is at anytime, being a Rappy Fest where your Suit with pride and have fun. As for Sunday it will only be in the Afternoon that this event goes on.

Again I wish for everyone who can or wants to particpate in this Rappy event feel free to come, and have fun. Again it is on Saturday and Sunday this week.

Rust
Jul 13, 2009, 07:34 PM
You need to set an Uni and, more importantly, a meeting place though.

Even with a set time and Universe for this, setting "all over the place" as a meeting point is way too vast. I don't know of a lot of people (if any) willing to look randomly in every single lobby/mission counter just to find you, especially if there isn't any prize to get (PSU players are of the greedy kind, for the most part).

Anyways, if you can provide with more accurate infos, I should be able to be there.
My Rappy is of the über-rare kind. :wacko:

TecherRamen
Jul 13, 2009, 08:00 PM
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt327/InterGalacticEmissary/rappy.jpg

TecherRamen
Jul 13, 2009, 08:26 PM
Next saturday and sunday at 2PM EST, Universe 2 first floor of the colony. we will wait a while then beginning running around gurhal

urarenge456
Jul 13, 2009, 08:32 PM
Thanks for posting the times and universe Ramen.

urarenge456
Jul 16, 2009, 11:45 AM
The days are drawing closer. Rappy Fest is set to begin in 2 days. Get ready everyone.

urarenge456
Jul 17, 2009, 12:07 PM
Rappy Fest Begins tomorrow on the First Floor of the Gaurdians Colony in Universe 2. Get ready everyone. Oh and it starts at 12 noon Mountain Time, or 2pm Eastern.