PDA

View Full Version : Quadrillion-Dollar Credit Card Bill

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jul 15, 2009, 04:42 PM
That's not a noticeable error at all. =~.^=

http://www.nbcdfw.com/around_town/shopping/Wow-Quadrillion-Dollar-Credit-Card-Bill.html?yhp=1

joefro
Jul 15, 2009, 04:59 PM
Oh. my.

I would have demanded some credit back from Visa after that happened. I like how they called it a "minor" error.

amtalx
Jul 15, 2009, 05:16 PM
Imagine if his account was credited with that much money. o_O God doesn't have that much cash.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jul 15, 2009, 06:03 PM
If that'd been the case, he could go the good Samaritan route, and pay off the national debt.

If it were me, I would do so, but you can bet there'd be strings attached!

Randomness
Jul 15, 2009, 06:57 PM
If that'd been the case, he could go the good Samaritan route, and pay off the national debt.

If it were me, I would do so, but you can bet there'd be strings attached!

Or you could just buy North America.

joefro
Jul 15, 2009, 09:18 PM
If I had that much cash, I would definitely buy a few people. Just to show off, I would get Oprah, Bill Gates, Kim Jong Il, etc.

goldbrease
Jul 15, 2009, 09:37 PM
if you paid off the national debt you would own the united states by right as you removed the countie from debt, the government would iether have to entitle you to some very big things or hand control of the countie to you. personally, i would take, exempt from all taxes, free health care to everything, several large houses in my ideal spots, and several laws passed that i decide need to be made without hesitation or arguement. ow and the government will pay all my bills.

If I had that much cash, I would definitely buy a few people. Just to show off, I would get Oprah, Bill Gates, Kim Jong Il, etc.

bill gates has enough money he can probably pay off the national debt.

Randomness
Jul 15, 2009, 10:25 PM
bill gates has enough money he can probably pay off the national debt.

No. He doesn't.

I don't remember the precise number, but we're up to like 10% of the GDP.

Meaning, we'd have to take 10% of everything produced anywhere, at any level in the economy, and sell it to pay off the debt. This is before we factor in what we import. (When you factor that in, you get another value, but I don't remember the acronym/name)

darkante
Jul 16, 2009, 01:57 AM
If i had that then i would stop world hunger, boost research alot and kick every celebrity i despise in the ass.

1-2 can be done in a life time.
3 canīt =3