PDA

View Full Version : trading items in multi mode

Gibdozer
Jul 15, 2009, 07:31 PM
When playing ad-hoc can you drop items and meseta to friends? Seems like it shouldn't be a problem but I just wanted to know for sure, as I've been saving some dandy weaps to drop to my secondary characters through a partner.

Pheeel
Jul 15, 2009, 07:49 PM
I think the only thing you can "trade" in that way are clothes, which are very common end game.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 15, 2009, 11:50 PM
The only thing you can 'trade' are: clothes(as pointed out by Pheeel), items and i think meseta. If you try dropping i dont know..lets say...A WEAPON? It wont work, it'll just be discarded and then nobody will have it

Tweengo
Jul 16, 2009, 08:16 AM
Uh, so you can't even trade on PSP?!?! Then what the heck should I do with the cast-only wep I received as a reward?? Makes trying to force my brother to buy PSP so we can play multiplayer seem almost pointless. Sega should remake PSO on the 'Cube and Xbox for the PSP with all the features of Plus and the dupe glitch <<<<spam to the max I say lol. Great way to back up weps and spread across memory cards on the 'Cube incase of corruption.......doubt they'd release it in the UK though :(

Pheeel
Jul 16, 2009, 06:51 PM
Trading isn't really part of the game I guess, even the drop system shows it too. If a rare weapon drops, everyone in the party gets it.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 17, 2009, 01:41 AM
yeah, but you still get a different one % wise. like one person could get a 50% and the other guys could get some crap low % ones.

Ryox
Jul 17, 2009, 10:07 AM
I had that happen to me once when I was over my friends house

Dragwind
Jul 17, 2009, 07:07 PM
Unfortunately there is no way to trade in PS:P. (Aside from clothing)

Gibdozer
Jul 18, 2009, 07:55 PM
Wow, that's just awful. What is the point of limiting what you can do with your drops, other than adding frustration to the experience. Honestly why does Sega care if I swap items with my friends on the the PSP?

I mean it's hard enough to get an ad-hoc party together without taking away half of the incentive to do so. This is a very disappointing development for me, I'll get over it sure but it feels like they really dropped the ball.