PDA

View Full Version : S<Dark Wing if anyone is intrested read here

DestoryerX
Jul 16, 2009, 02:12 AM
Eh first time posting in such a long time....anyway not the point...

On topic

Okay well i was ask to come here for my future selling/buying/info/Party/Mission/Items needs....other stuff so i will

Well yestarday i put up a Dark Wing for sale... 99M(Cause i dont know the asking price for most... usually 10M+ since all my friends told me its rare as crap.... ha...

But i just unlocked my room like..... 10 mins ago .

So since i see everyone asking for an offer... i set at 99M till i get a good offer.. Atleast i got 2 Dark wings But im keeping the other one for Total Bady character...

I seen them for lots about 10 million buttt i guess the Offer cant be under 1.7million... cause mine were expensive as well...20 a peice.... heh thats when they were super friggin Rare....

Anyway

im currently looking for a buyer who just wants to get there hands on a set of Demon Wings...O_o...

But here ill set a few ways to reach me

Here of course but prefer the other options...

Bulletin Board in my room..(Make sure you put in the title Dark Wing Offer cause I GOT lost of Bulletins from poeple...)

My GamerTag ChaoDynasty(No spamming me already get enough from friends

or Stalking me on missions waiting for me to return to my roomO_O
or if im sitting in the G HQ send me a mesage.. im always on Server 1 or 2 mostly 2.... sometimes Server 20 Aqullia since its quiet...

But yea

anyway if intrested make an offer and ill have them written down.. person with the higest offer gets it so check back ever 7 hours or on your free time... just to be safe never know...

well see ya all on PSU ONLINE WOOT

The offer cant be under 1.7million since i havent see ANY lower than that.. i saw one today for 54 milion but im not Money hungrey but im not cheap...

KuroShinnen
Jul 16, 2009, 02:17 AM
lol, sorry to say, but you aren't going to get anything more than 1 mil for it. That's all they are worth, and they won't be going up in price.

DestoryerX
Jul 16, 2009, 02:23 AM
yea... just got a 1.1 million offer on them... i know its only gonna be a million... im just selling some junk thats been in there for some time.. freeing up space... that and recovering money from all the expensive crap i bought couple days ago

KuroShinnen
Jul 16, 2009, 02:25 AM
Yeah, you are searching by condition when looking at prices for items, and not searching by item, right?

DestoryerX
Jul 16, 2009, 02:32 AM
both actually... did all forms of sherch... Condtion Item... etc... making sure before selling them.... so pretty much.. i put them at 99M.... But my shop is mainly filled with Coppers Olpads, Diads(if im super lucky) Kabura woood stuff i put there and its gone in like 30 seconds... thats how i thought things with the dark wings...

but yea i did all serches for them even went through all Dark Wing shops to get a good idea

KuroShinnen
Jul 16, 2009, 02:34 AM
To get a good price with items like that, just search by condition of price, and set the item as the lowest or one of the lowest. People buy those olpads and copernias because the are the cheapest on the market, so they will sell fast. If they weren't the cheapest they would not sell nearly as fast though.

DestoryerX
Jul 16, 2009, 02:39 AM
Well heres how my shop goes down...

Coppers/Olpads 30k sometimes 50k..
Diads 500k
Kaubura Wood 30-40K
And sometimes so rare RARE items...

my stuff isnt even on the market for nearly 15 seconds before they sell....

Hey got a question

How much do The Twin Swords Grand Corss sell for? like in other player shops... not from me cause been looking for a good pair...

KuroShinnen
Jul 16, 2009, 02:47 AM
You can check for a good priced Grand Cross yourself.

Search by condition. and type in "Grand Cross (element)" and sort either by price or attribute.

The player shop is extremely easy to use, and there is no reason that you can;t look up the item yourself right now, unless of course you aren't online. ^_^

DestoryerX
Jul 16, 2009, 03:07 AM
no im not my cousins over for the night so hes been on it for QUITE awhilem so i havent been on yet for now he will prolly be on till 8-10 in the morning...thankgod i got my 360 fan otherwise he would fry it i also got 2 others on the Power Box to keep it cool^^ my way of thinking i gues (shrugs)

KuroShinnen
Jul 16, 2009, 03:12 AM
Ok, in that case, the cheapest Grand cross goes for about 200k iirc.

DestoryerX
Jul 16, 2009, 03:17 AM
Alright imma head to bed havent slept in 2 days and well you get the idea... thanks for the help dude really appreicate it^^^^^^ be sure to drop by my shop sometime... i get some rare Heart shaped items and sell them maybe you will get luckeh....

anyway weather you do

my In game name is Eric(my sister did this but dont worry not my real name^^