PDA

View Full Version : Downside to PSO...

CGoodness
Feb 20, 2003, 08:28 AM
Well, PSO is one of my favorite games of all time even though i can't play it online. But what i think the bad part about it is that it takes so fricken long to get throuogh someof the levels. For instance,I wanted to beat the vhard Dark Falz yesterday, so I went through the ruins and proceeded to beat him into next Thursday. But, the whole process took my 3 and half hours which gave me a massive head/eye ache. I consider that the only downside besides the fact that when i finally got to try ultimate the first guy i saw hammered me into the ground, diced me up into little pieces and ate me for lunch. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

CGoodness
Feb 20, 2003, 08:29 AM
OOPS! Thus shouldn't be in this catergory. What shud I do?

Stricker
Feb 20, 2003, 09:19 AM
PSO is my favorite game ever. I have been playing this saturday for about 8 hours in a row. (except for dinner of course). You just have to get used to it.
About the move post thing, moderators will do it for you.

Celes152
Feb 20, 2003, 04:19 PM
Ahh..when raising my HUcaseal at the start, I did 30 forest runs per day.

Oranjuice
Feb 21, 2003, 02:37 PM
Another downside, you don't play any new games coming out because you're so addicted to it.

Kyosozai
Feb 24, 2003, 08:16 AM
and if you ever manage to buy that new game...odds are your going to set like 30minutes - 1 hour to play then you need to play PSO some more ^_^

scmfxt
Feb 24, 2003, 09:02 AM
Very true. PSO is addicting. I wish sega would have an offline downloadable quest ready. I'm tired of playing byself and can't get pass the locked door because it need 2 players to open it. Ah... where am I going with this? Hate you Sega for making me addicting to this game and not providing us with additional remedies (more offline quest that feature more enemies per run). k.. later!

Ghaleon
Feb 24, 2003, 06:10 PM
well the stronger you get the faster you get through the levels

Ryu_4
Feb 24, 2003, 07:28 PM
well i got metroid prime before this game got really far (i like that lava gun thingy) and i got pso cuz i had pso on dreamcast ver.1 and 2 and i havent played metroid prime 1 time since lolz

Agito
Feb 24, 2003, 09:41 PM
finally someone who agrees with PSO is an excellent game but it to freaking redundant

-go in to a room
-kill all guys that keep appearing even though they saw their freinds get slaughtered
-go into next room
- kill all guys
-repeat x13
-go to ruins 2
-kill all guys
-repeat x12
-ruins 3
-finally it gets a bit better (wehn you get into room with all the umm floating uhhh sperm

Sydney
Feb 25, 2003, 02:08 AM
well i got metroid prime before this game got really far (i like that lava gun thingy) and i got pso cuz i had pso on dreamcast ver.1 and 2 and i havent played metroid prime 1 time since lolz
[quote]

Funny, I did the same thing. lol. I just started a new metroid game the other day just so it doesn't just sit there, doing nothing, but still find time to play PSO in the day. Not that metroid's a bad game, but doesn't offer the same replay value as PSO