PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Making a GM. On a budget. 10 mil xD

Syn Jerriel
Jul 17, 2009, 07:15 PM
ok so ill be starting on my GM (gun Master) so i need some help. Not looking for Rifles since the killer elite is coming out and that will do pretty well.

so ideas?

that cast named kai
Jul 17, 2009, 07:49 PM
you best bet is to pick up:

twin hanguns:
battlestopper, 0/10 going for about 100k last i checked, at most 3-400k

rifle:
blackbull are cheap as hell too right now well under 100k still, i think, (at least until Killer elite comes out)

shotgun:

not sure, go with a barrec or pakudac, get them as drops on S2 for protectors y, (once grinded high enough they do very well)

lasers:

meteor or yohmei 10* are cheap as hell, although promote laser might fill the slot till you can pick up a needle, i think they may be dropping in the next protector mission.

the key for a GM is more about the PAs than the gear, hope i helped out some

KuroShinnen
Jul 18, 2009, 03:08 AM
Your weapons aren't nearly as important as you bullet levels. For now though, with your little amount of money, do what kai said and get some 0/10s or even 0/9s and just buy better ones as you get money. Like I said though, focus on those bullets mainly and you'll be fine.

mvffin
Jul 18, 2009, 04:04 AM
bullet levels make the big difference. for now, just get whatever has the most PP, or whatever look you like.
I'd use
Battlestopper or Twin Promoto Gun
Destac, Barec or Pakudac
Ryusaikanoh or Neddle Cannoc
Mizurakihoh or Promoto Rifle

I'd say get 2 shotguns and 2 lasers, and 1 of each of the others. Then level the bullets. 6 elemental bullets for each weapon, the exchange PA's for these aren't quite so useful.

Also, since we still have the grind bonus, you might as well grind them all to +2. First grind is guaranteed no matter what grinder you use, and second is guaranteed with S+3 or better. 3rd grind is like 93% chance with an S+9, if you're feeling daring.

Takkun
Jul 18, 2009, 04:17 AM
On the topic of GMs, I was wondering what shield line I should get.

Right now I use a 26% Light storm line.
Is the elemental percent more important than the def and eva?
Is it worth it to buy a 18% dark Yiel Line if it is 100 def and 200 eva better than storm line?

darkante
Jul 18, 2009, 04:39 AM
On the topic of GMs, I was wondering what shield line I should get.

Right now I use a 26% Light storm line.
Is the elemental percent more important than the def and eva?
Is it worth it to buy a 18% dark Yiel Line if it is 100 def and 200 eva better than storm line?

Storm Line is perfectly fine.
4 slots is really useful.

And yes, Line shield % is more important then Def and Eva.
And a unit that increases line shield % is also very helpful whenever you donīt need resist units against status infliction.

Only reason you wanna switch line shield is if it got more End status to lessen the chance to get a status effect overall.

So, donīt bother with that Yiel Line.