PDA

View Full Version : Mag Well, I'm getting back into PSO and...

_havoc_
Jul 18, 2009, 12:17 PM
I had this Kaitabha 16/43/50/1 and I forget what I was going to do with it(for the most part) lol. What I do remember is that I was going to make it a HS mag for my RAmarl, and I didn't want its DEX to be over 50. Could someone tell me stats that would be most ideal for use with a Heaven's Striker(and its special, more importantly)? Also, what would I feed it for said stats? I think I was going to do something like pure dimates now until 200.

sCI
Jul 19, 2009, 12:31 AM
Use the feeding charts and figure out exactly what you want. There is literally hundreds of different combo's you could've wanted. hahaha.

_havoc_
Jul 19, 2009, 09:54 AM
Hm... I may have worded that incorrectly. What I mean is, can I ever change that kaitabha into a garuda? I was never the most knowledgable in mags, so sorry if it is quite the nooby question.

sCI
Jul 20, 2009, 02:23 PM
No, that is the last evolution phase.....sort of.

I recall at a time, I switched my mag over to another char with a different section ID, not to mention it went from a Hunter to a Force, and the mag still ahd a few levels left to go. So I fed it, and it evolved into the "type" it should be had it been raised by a Force. When I gave it back to the Hunter, and I leveld it up a few more times, it evolved back.

This was a very long time ago, so I could be wrong.

Mag evolution for Rangers: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1241

Good luck.

ViewtifulJoe
Jul 20, 2009, 06:42 PM
Whenever a mag's level is a multiple of 5, then it has the ability to change forms just by feeding it with a certain character. So if you change it with one character and give it to another, when its level is a multiple of 5 again, then it will change into the mag that fits the other character's specifications.