PDA

View Full Version : AR really worth 40 bucks?

ShadowsofMetal12
Jul 19, 2009, 12:32 AM
Im sitting here wondering, if the action replay is really worth paying 40 bucks for
I know I cant even get online through the wii so Idk if the codes for this game are really worth it
:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?

sCI
Jul 19, 2009, 12:38 AM
Is the game you are playing worth $40? Is your time worth $40?

Is your enjoyment worth $40?

Now draw your conclusion.

ShadowsofMetal12
Jul 19, 2009, 12:44 AM
is not having a life so I can feel acomplished by cheating worth 40 bucks?

idk if its really money I want to spend

Mestermens
Jul 20, 2009, 05:41 AM
Depends on which region you are playing in. If it is NTSC, I can give you some good hacks like: lv 200, max stats, feed mag anytime and so on. If you have the PAL version, it is NOT worth it. I play PAL and me and my friend was going to try hacking pso. We found 4 interesting hacks but they didnt work :D

ShadowsofMetal12
Jul 20, 2009, 10:42 AM
haha I dont know what types your talking about? lol Im a newb
I play offline gamecube
hacking a gamecube isnt really simple

Dragwind
Jul 20, 2009, 10:57 AM
There is technically homebrew software you could use instead of an AR, but that's a bit more complicated and involves some hardware. If you want to get bored with the game really fast and see all the items, etc, learn to dupe and get the AR (but don't pay $40). I personally recommend experiencing the game the way it was meant to be played, legit.

sCI
Jul 20, 2009, 02:29 PM
I personally recommend experiencing the game the way it was meant to be played, legit.

I agree.

When you cheat on a game, especially a game like this(not really meant for cheating), the games gets old very quick.

...Spending money on an old game, so you can cheat and get tired of it even quicker......I'm sorry, but in my personal experience with this game, it's just not worth the money.

I can almost guarantee you will look back 6 months, 5 years, whatever, back and think of so many things you wished you spent your money on. But no, you decided to cheat a game you were bound to get tired of.

ShadowsofMetal12
Jul 20, 2009, 02:48 PM
Thats all true,
Thank you

Iv been playing this game for 5 years now and I have about every drop give or take a few (lavis series, Psycho wand, Sealed J Sword)
and Im at the point were I want to see those few items, mess around abit and then be done with the game, Im 16, I need a job and a life lol

Im not sure about the rules (and dont say consult the sticky, I would but Im on here with my wii lol)

...please PM me if you have simple homebrew gamecube instructions

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jul 20, 2009, 03:56 PM
I remember finding Pso Gc codes which swaps music. Say, the Forest music in Temple. Don't know if the codes realy work though.