PDA

View Full Version : Good ending help?

Ryox
Jul 19, 2009, 12:53 PM
Anyone know what to tell viv to get the good ending I got the bad one T.T
:-(

Ryna
Jul 19, 2009, 12:57 PM
I've played through the game a few times and I always get the good ending. Generally you just need to be nice to Vivienne and go through all of the city side cut-scenes. That involves visiting each planet after a story mission and visiting the Guardians Branch. If you get a cut-scene, keep cycling between the Branch and City until no more are display. That formula has always worked for me.

Ryox
Jul 19, 2009, 01:06 PM
I guess ill just copy and redo the story XD

AutumnChronicle
Jul 20, 2009, 04:32 AM
I guess I was lucky, not sure if I got all the cutscenes, but I got the good ending on my first try. Just give positive answers and be nice.

Ryox
Jul 20, 2009, 06:13 AM
I tryed to I guess I was meaner to her than I had thought

Pheeel
Jul 23, 2009, 01:36 AM
**WARNING** contains spoilers
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=944238&topic=48513965

Ryox
Jul 23, 2009, 08:59 AM
Thanks Pheeel

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 23, 2009, 01:55 PM
When you get the weapon vivienne at the end the % is completely random, as I so found out.

The very first time I played and beat PS: P (before my psp was stolen with memory stick/w data) I had gotten the good ending and ended up with a 5% vivienne.

Then the next time I played (which is the character whose name you see in my sig) I ended up getting the bad ending (guess we were meaner than the first time) and got a 30% vivienne
......wtf

Getting a good ending or not just really depends on what you pick. Like AutumnChronicle said, choose nice answers and be good.

In the end you'll get a random % vivienne.

Why I talk about that? I figured people should know. Maybe someone will try to reinforce that idea or prove me wrong.

Pheeel
Jul 23, 2009, 06:54 PM
If I play my MF and go for the good ending and get a 50% Vivienne I'll call you names! hehee

Ryox
Jul 23, 2009, 08:57 PM
Yup I got the bad ending on my uncopied file and got a 30% vivienne XD

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 23, 2009, 10:57 PM
If I play my MF and go for the good ending and get a 50% Vivienne I'll call you names! hehee

That's not cool, cuz I got a freakin 5% on my very first file. If you get a 50% one then.....I'll cry.

XD

Gibdozer
Jul 24, 2009, 08:30 AM
I've only completed the story mode with one character. I'm sure I did all the cut-scenes, and I was very nice to Viv. I got a 50% one.

Volcompat321
Jul 24, 2009, 08:59 AM
I'm working on a new file, made a man newman. I'm doing what Ryna suggested, and being nice to Viv... and agreeing with her and whatnot. Let's see where this takes me:D

Star☆Juice
Jul 24, 2009, 02:06 PM
Agreeing with her is not always a good thing.
Sometimes she has false ideals on things, which makes you look like you are supporting wrong decisions.
As far as how they effect the ending, I still have yet to find out.

Volcompat321
Jul 24, 2009, 02:16 PM
Well, you have to use a little common sense when talking to her. Make her feel comfortable, then take advantage :o (by taking her 50% wep...)

Chuck_Norris
Jul 24, 2009, 03:54 PM
I got the 50% when I got the good ending too. You sure you actually got the good ending. Akuno? Where Vivienne doesn't die and you both get kicked out of the Guardians?

Volcompat321
Jul 24, 2009, 04:07 PM
I got the 50% when I got the good ending too. You sure you actually got the good ending. Akuno? Where Vivienne doesn't die and you both get kicked out of the Guardians?

That's a good ending?
The first time I went through, I only got a 15% I think it was :(

AutumnChronicle
Jul 24, 2009, 07:17 PM
I got a 50% from the good ending on my first try too.. didn't know it was completely random. =P I thought it went by which ending you got.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 24, 2009, 10:38 PM

That's the ending I got. And i got a 5% vivienne

Pheeel
Jul 25, 2009, 05:34 AM
Is there only a good and bad ending?
I thought there was more than 2 since my ending isn't the one I watched labeled as the "good" ending, but mine didn't seem like the bad ending either. So it led me to believe that there is a normal ending, a bad one and a good one. Seeing as I just answered whatever I wanted to, didn't follow a guide, and ended up with a 30% Vivienne, I figured oh.. I must have got the middle ending.

Volcompat321
Jul 25, 2009, 06:05 AM
There is 3 endings. One, you come out with a 15%, next either a 30%, then the 50% ending.

AutumnChronicle
Jul 25, 2009, 08:27 AM
Bad Ending - Vivienne sacrifices herself to stop the seal from breaking, Helga lives.
Neutral Ending - Vivienne drags Helga into the seal to stop it from breaking.
Good Ending - Vivienne knocks Helga into the seal to stop it from breaking.

The bad ending, I saw it on Youtube. Neutral ending, my friends had it and the good ending, I saw it myself.

Volcompat321
Jul 25, 2009, 10:02 AM
Might wanna spoiler that :o for people who haven't beaten it.

Ryox
Jul 25, 2009, 11:19 AM
Well what would you expect from this thread

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 25, 2009, 03:43 PM
There is 3 endings. One, you come out with a 15%, next either a 30%, then the 50% ending.

Not true. The % to the weapon are random with the ending. Like I said, I got a fairly, very, low % vivienne and I got the good ending on my very first file.

This character (check the sig) got the neutral ending and got a 30% one

Another character of mine got the good ending and ended up WITH a 50% one.

I think my copy of the game hates my main character

Volcompat321
Jul 25, 2009, 04:10 PM
I didn't think it was random, I have 2 RL friends that played, we got the 3 endings.
Me with the worst, and the two others with the neutral-good one.
I ended up with a 15%, one a 30% or 25% and the other a 50%in order from bad-good.
Oh well, I can only hope for a 50% with my new character. He's already level 35, and I'm on the....4th or 5th mission. :D

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 26, 2009, 12:24 AM
Maybe it's rigged...or my copy is cursed