PDA

View Full Version : Coolest Weapon (Sword)

Reksanden
Jul 19, 2009, 09:47 PM
I like the simpleness of the red sword.

Mestermens
Jul 20, 2009, 05:00 AM
I have to say the Chain Sawd on this one. I found it by chance when I was excavating the caves for a Guilty Light (Which proved to be no good) with my Skyly character.

Reksanden
Jul 20, 2009, 04:07 PM
I have to say the Chain Sawd on this one. I found it by chance when I was excavating the caves for a Guilty Light (Which proved to be no good) with my Skyly character.

I got a Guilty Light without trying to.

ViewtifulJoe
Jul 20, 2009, 06:34 PM
Well, I like Red Sword because it kicks ass, but there are probably cooler ones. I don't have any of the crazy special swords so I don't know.

CrazyLegs
Jul 21, 2009, 07:38 PM
Tsumikiri J-Sword . It's super powerfull and its special attack uses photon energy to destroy everything.

Tweengo
Jul 22, 2009, 08:36 AM
Uh, I would say Sealed J-Sword but I can't be arsed hunting it as PSO Plus wasn't released here so I could do Tower runs and kill more than 1 big bee thing every 7 minute-runs of the beach area, plus I have no access to online :( Damn you Sega :(

Ithildin
Jul 22, 2009, 09:00 AM
Even with God/Battle I find swords quite slow. I own a Red Sword but I prefer my Red Partisan.

Jaspaller
Jul 23, 2009, 06:48 PM
A tie between the Dark Flow and Chain Sawd for me when it comes to looks. Flowens sword would be close behind... I like the simplistic look and how it's got a clear blade.

zombiemoshpit84
Jul 23, 2009, 07:20 PM
how about the underdog "zanba"? its not a rip off of the buster sword i swear!

Eluvion
Jul 23, 2009, 07:25 PM
how about the underdog "zanba"? its not a rip off of the buster sword i swear!

I like the zanba! i really dig that style of ludicrously large metal swords haha.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 23, 2009, 07:41 PM
Tsumikiri J-Sword . It's super powerfull and its special attack uses photon energy to destroy everything.
That's a katana. Nice try.

Flowen Sword is great, especially when you get a non common model.

And Victor Axe, since it's ridiculously small for an axe.

Magus_84
Jul 23, 2009, 10:25 PM
That's a katana. Nice try.

Flowen Sword is great, especially when you get a non common model.

And Victor Axe, since it's ridiculously small for an axe.

No, actually...TJ is a sword. As in the "swings slowly using the generic Sword animation, hits multiple enemies per swing" sense of the word. It just has the graphic of a stretched-out Agito.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 23, 2009, 10:38 PM
Lame. Needs more Slicer animation. :wacko:

Reksanden
Jul 24, 2009, 06:09 PM
Another sword i like, is the Dragon Killer on Castlevania: Curse of Darkness. ((i wish sega had put a similar one on pso.....i mean i know there is a Dragon Slayer, im talking about the same look. They DO NOT look the same. Dragon Killer is better.)i have no pics of one though. sorry.)