PDA

View Full Version : PSO+ lv114 FOnewearl + ultimate Central Dome fire swirl=HELP!

ShadowsofMetal12
Jul 21, 2009, 10:27 AM
There is no way in hell Im going to sit around with my crappy Varista and do like 4 to 20 damge a hit

I just spent an hour getting through the first room then I gave up after I saw the next

I do understand at one point in the mission it allows you to use spells but jesus

let me guess make a power mag right?

SStrikerR
Jul 21, 2009, 03:55 PM
In all honesty, I would just not use a force. But I'll try to help anyway. What is the dex on your current mag? Do you miss a lot, or do you hit most of the time? Make a power mag. 5/145/50/0 should be fine, but you may or may not need more dex. And uhh...lose the varista unless it's got uber hit. Get a double saber if you can.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 21, 2009, 04:34 PM
Giant derp on your part.

Anyway, you really only need the gun for the fire, everything else you can smash with some kind of double saber or twin saber if you can use 'em. I don't think G-Assassin' Sabers work on FOney's, though I could be wrong.

ViewtifulJoe
Jul 22, 2009, 03:56 AM
This is probably too elaborate a process to just to beat this quest, but if you want to get these items anyway, then I highly recommend this method because it's very easy once you have the items and it makes the quest really fun for forces and the items are cool.

It requires you to get an Elysion or Hildebear's cane, a Hildeblue's cane, and a Sigh of a God. All can be piped, except for the hildebear head, but it's not hard to find anyway. (The hildebear and hildeblue cane are made from their respective heads.) The Elysion and Hildebear cane shoot foie as their special, the hildeblue can shoot gibarta, and the sigh of a god shoots gizonde. It's pretty much a loophole in the quest rules. I already had these items, so I just grabbed them and did it, and the items are cool to have anyway. If you don't want to go through the trouble, maybe just get a power mag and grit your teeth and just plow through it.

ShadowsofMetal12
Jul 25, 2009, 06:40 PM
Thank you! I just watched a youtube video on this mission and I relize four bears show up at one time, once I struggle through soul of steel with my hunter oran Ill just pipe that room for a synesta for my double cannon hunt

buy the way Im playing this quest on plus not online

Mestermens
Aug 1, 2009, 11:02 AM
That syncesta... Hunt it in Forest of Sorrow instead. If you do it right, you'll get 7 hildebears in Forest 2 at the same time.

ViewtifulJoe
Aug 1, 2009, 03:23 PM
That syncesta... Hunt it in Forest of Sorrow instead. If you do it right, you'll get 7 hildebears in Forest 2 at the same time.

You need to kill some of them in order to make the others appear in that room I'm pretty sure. I think you can get 4 at one time, unless there's some secret.