PDA

View Full Version : whats the best mission to lvl debuffs next to a charger?

Cloud Strife
Jul 21, 2009, 02:02 PM
i wanted to start lvling mine and was wondering a spot near a photon charger that has the most creatures i can farm lvling, thx for your help!^^

Hiero_Glyph
Jul 21, 2009, 09:21 PM
i wanted to start lvling mine and was wondering a spot near a photon charger that has the most creatures i can farm lvling, thx for your help!^^

I use Scarred Planet C and reset until I get the starter with the large stairs on the left as it has a 6 Go Bajilla starter spawn. Simply run to the back and cast away. If you need to recharge there is a PP cube just outside and to the right, on the way to the GUARDIAN's Branch, or you can buy Photon Charges from the vendor inside the GB (it might be cheaper).

Dragwind
Jul 21, 2009, 09:50 PM
I use Scarred Planet C and reset until I get the starter with the large stairs on the left as it has a 6 Go Bajilla starter spawn. Simply run to the back and cast away. If you need to recharge there is a PP cube just outside and to the right, on the way to the GUARDIAN's Branch, or you can buy Photon Charges from the vendor inside the GB (it might be cheaper).

This is what I did as well. Worked great for me.

beatrixkiddo
Jul 21, 2009, 10:01 PM
Eastern Peril and Forest Infiltration both have Cubes at the start of block 2, with a spawn of enemies close by.

GUNcrazy12
Jul 23, 2009, 03:52 PM
lab recovery its in the guide for tech leveling.
here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143138
scroll down to the debuff part. its in the quote box