PDA

View Full Version : Lets Take Action!

ShadowsofMetal12
Jul 22, 2009, 03:03 PM
I spent today thinking and hunting things on PSO useing the drop charts on this site and I thought to myself "If there are really people this dedicated to PSO (The diehard fans) than why havent we been able to all come togather instead of sitting around just talking about the wiis wi-fi and the things that it could do for PSO and it doesnt.

I do undrstand there are alot of people out there trying there hardest to get in contact with sega and or the sonic team but as Im looking at all these thread views I just cant understand why we all dont get togather and show sega the fan support for PSO, I have read the threads about what PSU players think of PSO and what PSO players think of PSU and some people that just love both
I myself enjoy both but I can tell you right now if sega wants to keep us cause we all know they grabed us, they should press the pause button on the PSU series and keep there real diehard customers happy. How hard do you think it would be for them if they can acount for all the work on PSU and AoI for them to just put episodes 1, 2, and 3 togather, maybe throw some more weapons in and not maps cant they just take all the old material put it on a new disc and allow it to take advantage of the (In my oppion) the only good thing about the wii, its easy to use wi-fi.

The only problems I see would be to keep the servers running while keeping the hackers and cheaters at bay. This problem would be fixed if Sega even understood how many people would buy, Just like the gamecube, PSO could once again be the best RPG for the consle and its just the same game!

If im just crazy and there is some kinda big site attemping to help convince sega of this than please tell me.

Im starting to go crazy thinking about all the work put into this sites PSO info and yet theres no force trying to keep the good, old, classic going.

If you have the same thoughts please PM me or add me as a friend

Nitro Vordex
Jul 22, 2009, 03:30 PM
I'm not sure if this is a post trying to get the servers back up or a friend search.

Let me put it simply. Threads have come and gone like this, all turning down the idea, because it will never happen. PSU is Sega and Sonic Team's main money maker now(even though it isn't doing the best), and they're not going to start PSO servers back up. Ever.

So, I'm going to tell you what everyone will probably tell you.

Not gonna happen.

DC_PLAYER
Jul 22, 2009, 03:30 PM
What do you want us to do that hasn't been done already?

zombiemoshpit84
Jul 22, 2009, 10:50 PM
the chances of sega starting up the old severs is slim to none. our only hope is that one day they release pso as a classic on a console like ps3 or 360. i think a 360 revisit would do better then psu, im sure alot of ppl agree but lets face it sonic team just isnt capable of takeing risks right now. maybe when psu hits rock bottom we might see a classic re release of there best work. till then all we can do is w8 and see. there is no action we can take that hasnt already been done short of makein picket signs and marching down to sega corp, and that would be stupid lol