PDA

View Full Version : A community Ventrilo?

One Hit Blunder
Jul 23, 2009, 12:57 AM
Are there any active voice app servers for PSOWorld right now? I searched around, but only found entries from last year, and the addresses listed are down.

I would be willing to set up a server for a couple slots, maybe even a Mumble server, which is dirt cheap to begin with. Anyone who has a headset can join, it doesn't really matter what platform you play on, although I really only play(ed) PSU. I'm honestly just looking to see if there are people playing who would join in. Otherwise I'm not going to renew my sub...

If you want to know more, add me on Steam: 1hitblunder or email me: 1hitblunder at gmail dot com

Dragwind
Jul 23, 2009, 01:20 AM
Community PSU Ventrilo servers have sprouted and died over the past years. They usually didn't last too long because of numerous issues, which usually sprout from "drama" to other technicalities.

I'm sure if you hosted one, you could get at least a few people to join in. I could probably pop in every so often as well :wacko:

PhdChristmas
Jul 23, 2009, 07:40 AM
if you have a ventrilo server keep it private. If you come across players you like, leak your server info to them and tell them to keep it private, but you will take recommendations. If they do have a mic its the start of a beautiful gaming relation.

PepperCat
Jul 23, 2009, 08:36 AM
lol Ventrilo harrassment.

One Hit Blunder
Jul 23, 2009, 12:13 PM
If we only need a few slots, there's a public vent I moderate where we could borrow a channel. It doesn't cost me anything extra, and the people in it are very cool. I'll PM you the info... I'm normally in there all the time.