PDA

View Full Version : block c-b in delta

ACDC4352
Jul 24, 2009, 02:31 PM
ive gone to this block but i cant figure out how to continue. i get stuck where the fence surround the button and the red gate is blockibg four boxes please help

Ezodagrom
Jul 24, 2009, 02:39 PM
You have to shoot the rubble in the ceiling, where the button is.

LuigiMario
Jul 24, 2009, 06:18 PM
When a Fighmasters alone in a mission, they need to put a sign infront of portal saying "NO FIGHMASTERS MAY PASS THROUGH"

hewitt
Jul 24, 2009, 06:28 PM
I've seen people get through. It just takes a few scapes.

Smidge204
Jul 24, 2009, 06:55 PM
I've seen people get through. It just takes a few scapes.

...huh?

It's a single player version of the first block of Egg Thieves. All you need is a ranged weapon you can use from first person mode... and one is conveniently provided for you at the entrance to the block (A handgun, which anyone who doesn't already have a gun can equip save for master classes)
=Smidge=

hewitt
Jul 24, 2009, 07:06 PM
...huh?

It's a single player version of the first block of Egg Thieves. All you need is a ranged weapon you can use from first person mode... and one is conveniently provided for you at the entrance to the block (A handgun, which anyone who doesn't already have a gun can equip save for master classes)
=Smidge=

I was replying to the person who implied fightmasters can't get through without taking down the turrets. You can get through the lasers. You'll just die a bit.

Smidge204
Jul 24, 2009, 07:20 PM
He said nothing about the turrets, though. I've seen FMs get through the turrets with Tornado Dance without dying.

However, there is NO WAY to get past block 1 without an aim-able ranged weapon, because you need to shoot down the pile of rubble to hit the switch. That's what he was saying.
=Smidge=

hewitt
Jul 24, 2009, 07:27 PM
Oh. My bad.

CJ Johnny
Jul 24, 2009, 08:17 PM
Other's did mention need 'Goggles'. And MF, FM can not get 'Bubble from Ceiling'. Like a year ago.

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ujpf8n.jpg

Direct Link
http://i26.tinypic.com/2ujpf8n.jpg

Wheatpenny
Jul 24, 2009, 08:24 PM
I just went through the last block of C...trust me the junk in the ceiling is the least of their worries..how about getting a 3 way fist sammich with a side of one hitter quitter from Revnolt.....

Ruru
Jul 24, 2009, 10:29 PM
yeah block C-b is just more sega loling at FM and MF. GM goes through just fine but unluckily for me i logged on as my MF today and 060 is preventing me from switching characters -_-;