PDA

View Full Version : if there was to a PSO episode 3&4 what new characters do you

SHINGEN
Feb 20, 2003, 05:27 PM
topic.

EKB
Feb 21, 2003, 12:08 PM
I would like to see a full creation were you pick form your own eyes noes and mouth.basicly whis that they will let you make your own person form scratch.

SHINGEN
Feb 21, 2003, 01:27 PM
That is something I would like.(I hate going onine and
someone looks just like me.)

Stalfos333
Feb 21, 2003, 02:11 PM
Moldovan and Desoran type classes (ala Gryz) and a desert area with a Landworm boss, or optional mega hard super creature worth lots of EXP. You know, more references to PS4, or the others.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Stalfos333 on 2003-02-21 16:14 ]</font>

Percival
Feb 21, 2003, 02:15 PM
Easy answer:

a HURAFOmarnumanwearlcastseal

No, really... maybe some half/newmen or cyborgs (half/androids, half human). And the ability to fully customize and color your costume. Like picking that shirt, making it orange... picking that hat, making it blue and white, those boots, those glasses, that pink-polka-dot-bow-tie, etc...

Elixer
Feb 21, 2003, 03:38 PM
i would like to see an android with some magic and still able to use traps. but to even it out give him like really low mst worse then ramar

Eum
Feb 21, 2003, 03:40 PM
Wouldn't it be enjoyable if PSO was a true MMORPG?

Davion
Feb 21, 2003, 03:51 PM
I'd like to have the RGB bars in the costume color, so you could color different sections of the costume.

And I want a HUnewm and HUmarl.

marionettemaster
Feb 21, 2003, 03:58 PM
heh, i mightily agree with stalfos... ps4 all the way, awesome suggestion on the landworm boss and gryz-type classes, the landworm should be that really hard ultimate bastard landworm you can fight late in ps4

and percival made some awesome suggestions... i want cyborgs, basically being able to choose wren or demi type characters

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: marionettemaster on 2003-02-21 13:04 ]</font>

Percival
Feb 21, 2003, 04:10 PM
It could also be nice to be able to customize stas a little more. Let's say that they give you basic stats depending on which class you chose and then you get to add a couple of points at your discretion for variety's sake. (not too many to avoid unbalanced characters)

Building on that, we could also get some freedom at level up. For example, you get a fixed amount stat increase (depending on class), then you get 2-3 freeby points to distribute as you see fit.

For these to work, all stats would have to be recompiled and adjsuted so 100 point in a stat is worth about as much as 100 points in another stats. Right now it's not the case since 100 points in accuracy are worth way more than 100 points in power for example.

But all of these are only suggestions. They might not appeal to every players and I respect that. Also, chances that they will be read and taken into consideration by Sonicteam are abysmal. But hey, a HUcast can dream.

DAVION -->

I like your RGB idea alot. It could be a little like the paint shop in Armored Core games on Playstation 1 where you could custom paint your robots.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Percival on 2003-02-21 13:14 ]</font>

Murako
Feb 21, 2003, 05:22 PM
FOcast. It wouldn't have MST, but it would have TSP(Technical Skill Points). They could fire lasers an d stuff, and that would use their TP. They would gain stats from Mind Mags though. They would have 20 lvls per attack. Sound good?

G-Assassin
Feb 21, 2003, 06:56 PM
I'd like to see an entirely new class, like a fighting class that relied on fists alone to win. The techs would be like shuriken throws, confusion inducing smoke bombs and things like that. It'd be like a ninja class... don't tell me you don't want to see a NImar or a NInewearl, or even a NIcast...

Stalfos333
Feb 21, 2003, 07:07 PM
In PS4, Androids had a specific number of times to use a "skill", and as you level up you can use it more. It worked like traps, but with more variety. Laser beams, healing, rockets...Yummy.

SHINGEN
Feb 21, 2003, 09:15 PM
i do think this is true but i heard there was a new
PSO ONLINE COMING OUT. They also said there will be two
whole new class to pick from along with three new characters.one of the class is what flowen is or
something like that.(rumor)

Billyum
Feb 22, 2003, 08:42 PM
There should be a ninja that could feign death or something to slowely regain HP. He (or she) would just slump down after a few seconds and all the enemies would think you were dead! That would be a life saver! You shouldn't be able to use it during boss fights though (like that scientist guy does on that one quest where you have to kill De Rol Le).

There should also be a Trader/Shopkeeper class that could roam aroung selling stuff they find. They should get discount prices at both the shops and other Traders! They should start out with a HUGE amount of luck and be able to find rare stuff a bit easier than normal. They wouldn't be quite as strong as the other classes atacking or skillwise but they would make up for it with their expertise of items!

Oranjuice
Feb 22, 2003, 09:31 PM
The Android TSP is a good idea.
I think you should be able to pick titles of your char like Hu, Fo or Ra, and other parts like you can pick your hairs and faces. You can have different characteristics depending on the char, and you can totally customize the character, built from scratch, but with some evidence as to what class it might be. Or you can just combine like CastMar, a cyborg with high hp and no hp recovery, or CastNewm with low hp and fast hp recovery. I dunno, just think of all the possibilities!!!