PDA

View Full Version : where do i level rifle PAs

Skippy
Jul 24, 2009, 07:35 PM
where do i gooooo, easiest and best place to do it....

Anduril
Jul 24, 2009, 07:37 PM
The story mission Rescuing Hyuga 1, it is easily the best place to level bullets since the robots take 1/2 damage from bullets. If you are a Gunmaster use the Yohmei 10* Rifle.

Skippy
Jul 24, 2009, 09:36 PM
that it?

KuroShinnen
Jul 24, 2009, 09:53 PM
I never really found that mission too great since I'm such a high level, the robots still die in like 3 shots. The best way to level Rifles is to honestly just use them while you are in a party or soloing. There really is no great place since everything dies pretty quickly in this game, you can't set up and just mash X.

Skippy
Jul 24, 2009, 10:02 PM
yea plus i dont want to do any story mode missions

darkante
Jul 25, 2009, 12:51 AM
Well, myself i just used Rifleīs soloing alot during the actual event doing A-B block. (First version)
Seemed to work pretty good.

NDW
Jul 25, 2009, 07:30 AM
Personally, I leveled my Rifles/Twins at Sakura Blast. The Boomas have a lot of HP, usually come in large groups, and you can stand still on the safe spots they are located all over the mission. Also, I made sure the map I ran was A-3/B-3/C-3, just in chance I got the rare map at the end so I would have a chance for a Milla to drop.

Might as well level PAs and hunt something valuable if you can, amirite?

darkante
Jul 25, 2009, 10:06 AM
Personally, I leveled my Rifles/Twins at Sakura Blast. The Boomas have a lot of HP, usually come in large groups, and you can stand still on the safe spots they are located all over the mission. Also, I made sure the map I ran was A-3/B-3/C-3, just in chance I got the rare map at the end so I would have a chance for a Milla to drop.

Might as well level PAs and hunt something valuable if you can, amirite?

The chances for Milla is bigger on that event Y mission.
So thatīs why i kinda did my bullet leveling there.

Dragwind
Jul 25, 2009, 01:28 PM
The chances for Milla is bigger on that event Y mission.
So thatīs why i kinda did my bullet leveling there.

Generally you can level rifles almost anywhere, but I did this as well and was lucky enough to have a milla drop while rifle leveling :lol:

thunder-ray
Jul 25, 2009, 05:37 PM
I prefered to lvl my rifle bullets at plains overlord S2. However when we had the pa boost I lvled my rifle bullets during that time since I needed mps and exp.

jakjakhawk
Jul 28, 2009, 01:56 PM
go to de ragan on the highest rank possible to u, there are alot of "safe zones" where a monster can't walk in certain corners the only place that there isn't is in the caves, when fighting de ragan and he shoots the heatseeking spell stand with a rock right in front of you and between him and you,...................welcome