PDA

View Full Version : 8 year old girl raped by four boys, dad disowns her.

Shadowpawn
Jul 24, 2009, 08:31 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32122954/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

"Yeah dad, I like TOTALLY love it when strangers forcefully take my virginity." What kind of family blames a pre-pubescence girl for an sexual assault? The ass-hole kind, that's who! It's not like the girl needs emotional support right now, no sir.

Anduril
Jul 24, 2009, 08:39 PM
If I had been the cop who caught those little bastards I would have beat the shit out of them right there on the spot, same thing with the father after I heard him say that. This just pisses me off so much. Where the fuck is the world going?

Split
Jul 24, 2009, 08:40 PM
no words...

EDIT:
Where the fuck is the world going?I'd say backwards Liberian culture is more where the world's been than where the world's going, thankfully. Not trying to start on argument, just commenting.

Anduril
Jul 24, 2009, 08:48 PM
EDIT:I'd say backwards Liberian culture is more where the world's been than where the world's going, thankfully. Not trying to start on argument, just commenting.
That last part was more toward the the fact that these are kids who raped her, than toward the father. I mean where the hell is society going where kids as young as 9 are committing sexual assaults?

Nitro Vordex
Jul 24, 2009, 09:09 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32122954/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

"Yeah dad, I like TOTALLY love it when strangers forcefully take my virginity." What kind of family blames a pre-pubescence girl for an sexual assault? The ass-hole kind, that's who! It's not like the girl needs emotional support right now, no sir.
She got bribed with chewing gum.

Chewing gum.

Zarode
Jul 24, 2009, 09:18 PM
If I had been the cop who caught those little bastards I would have beat the shit out of them right there on the spot, same thing with the father after I heard him say that. This just pisses me off so much.

This is why you are not a cop.

Where the fuck is the world going?

The usual shit. Duh.

That last part was more toward the the fact that these are kids who raped her, than toward the father. I mean where the hell is society going where kids as young as 9 are committing sexual assaults?

Because the world has always been like this. Humanity is the most pitiful thing in existence. When the lines are crossed extremely, you notice it more.

Shadowpawn
Jul 24, 2009, 09:18 PM
She got bribed with chewing gum.

Chewing gum.

So she's not the brightest bulb in the pack, it still doesn't give the family the right to disown an 8 year old.

autumn
Jul 24, 2009, 09:28 PM
The same sort of sick shit that is like this:
http://www.turnto23.com/east_county/19473681/detail.html
Most disturbing thing I'd seen in news for awhile.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 24, 2009, 10:08 PM
That is really fucked up of those parents to do such a thing. Getting raped by the boys is bad enough, now she is disowned by her family. Seriously, some cultures are so backwards, sorry if I sound like a douche saying this but I won't be a cultural relativist, this father needs a huge ass-kicking and needs to learn how to abide by the rules and norms of the country he's living in at this moment, not the one he left. I kind of thought humans may have evolved even just a bit, but Zarode is right, in the end of the day, humans are the most pitiful form of existence.

Leviathan
Jul 24, 2009, 10:37 PM

Even though I read that months ago I still cringe.

Sadly disowning a girl that has been raped is a common theme in the middle east/ West Africa. In some middle eastern countries if a woman commits a crime she can be gang raped as a form of punishment.

Backwards indeed.

Leviathan
Jul 24, 2009, 10:44 PM

Even though I read that months ago I still cringe.

Sadly disowning a girl that has been raped is a common theme in the middle east/ West Africa. In some middle eastern countries if a woman commits a crime she can be gang raped as a form of punishment.

Backwards indeed.

Kylie
Jul 25, 2009, 06:14 AM
That's fucked up. There's no better way for me to put it, and her "family" needs to go to Hell.

Dhylec
Jul 25, 2009, 07:28 AM
Or pray to recover from serious sickness? (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_PRAYER_DEATH?SITE=1010WINS&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT)

MetaZedlen
Jul 25, 2009, 01:15 PM
Or pray to recover from serious sickness? (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_PRAYER_DEATH?SITE=1010WINS&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT)

"Evolution" at our world's finest

*facedesk*

Leviathan
Jul 25, 2009, 02:24 PM

It's atrocious when people use religion as an excuse.

God creates people, people creates science. Why is science to them so terrible?

OrangeTippedGun
Jul 25, 2009, 03:14 PM
This will probably be closed.
What is it you people say?
IN B4 CLOSE! Or something like that? :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Jul 25, 2009, 03:43 PM
inb4lock is the phrase.

CupOfCoffee
Jul 25, 2009, 04:33 PM

Oh man, I remember when that was in our local paper a few months ago. It happened not too far from where I live.

I disagree with "humanity is the most pitiful thing on the planet." A lot, actually. Looking at news stories that are amazing and sickening because they're such outliers relative to the norm isn't a good way to decide that humanity is pitiful. Saying that is almost in the same spirit of things as the dad blaming the rape victim daughter. You're cutting down everyone for the stupid actions of an extreme (x-TREEM!) minority.

KodiaX987
Jul 25, 2009, 07:09 PM
This will probably be closed.
What is it you people say?
IN B4 CLOSE! Or something like that? :wacko:

Go to jail, do not pass Go, do not collect 200$.

Leviathan
Jul 25, 2009, 11:33 PM
Oh man, I remember when that was in our local paper a few months ago. It happened not too far from where I live.

I disagree with "humanity is the most pitiful thing on the planet." A lot, actually. Looking at news stories that are amazing and sickening because they're such outliers relative to the norm isn't a good way to decide that humanity is pitiful. Saying that is almost in the same spirit of things as the dad blaming the rape victim daughter. You're cutting down everyone for the stupid actions of an extreme (x-TREEM!) minority.

Apparently people tend to see the bad instead of the good.

We, as the human race, have accomplished a lot.

Volcompat321
Jul 26, 2009, 04:20 AM
That's why you see 1% good stories on the internet or TV, of people doing good deeds, and 99% of people doing horrible things.
Good deeds aren't interesting to the people, bad things are.
Somehow, people love to complain about the horrible rapers, (and rappers), murderers, and other types of crimes. Half the time when you see people doing great things, they get a small article in the paper, or their name mentioned on the news, nothing great.
Just like everyone else, I take interest in those ugly crimes. It's like not being able to look away, and I'm intrigued by it.

deso123
Jul 26, 2009, 12:12 PM
what you see on the news isn't how reality really is. on tv you see smiling faces without a care in the world. you dont see the worst stories on tv. dont fool yourself. you can hear about a little blonde girl getting kidnapped for months at a time but you dont hear about a mother and her children being stabbed and tortured and raped in their home and see the pictures. we are animals. the tv isn't real. just because we have air conditioning doesnt mean you cant get a knife to the face. there are several types of people in this world. workers, rulers, warriors, etc. in each of those areas some will lust for power over the others. with this comes dominance and an idea that they own the underclass to the extent that all they see you as is a cog in the machine. at the highest levels these leaders think they can steer the entire ship and they do. if they think there's too many of you they will work on reducing your numbers. money is nothing more than a representation of human energy. you trade human energy. companies accumulate and make artificial human energy. without being able to buy food from others lots of people would have no means to create their own food. You are reliant on others in a modern day society. you are a slave. you pay to live in most countries. you have to work to own the land you live on. you have to be in the system.

yet some of you get all mad when the free thinkers who want more cant make it to the top and decide to go on a killing spree to finally do that hot chick down the street that theyve been wanting for so long or to steal and rob to get that nice car they could never afford from working at their slave job that they could never advance out of.

The criminals are more alive than you mindless people who dont understand their actions and are afraid to ever step out of line. the federal reserve printed over 20 trillion dollars of fake human energy just to keep the US slave camp above water for a while longer and most of that money gets laundered off. rulers are criminals too. life isnt fair. if you refuse to think for yourself you will be taken advantage of even if all you wanted was a simple life.

what happens to you in most cases are what you allowed to happen to you out of your own willingness to be a slave to the system.

so dont cry me a river if you were stupid enough to follow a man to his home and get your throat cut in his tub. you wont even get covered on national television because that would be a bad influence to the rest of the peasants.

Xaeris
Jul 26, 2009, 01:20 PM
Wow. Just...wow.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 26, 2009, 02:03 PM
:twak:
That's an awful lot to say, especially when it's completely irrelevant to the topic.

Split
Jul 26, 2009, 02:11 PM
what you see on the news isn't how reality really is. on tv you see smiling faces without a care in the world. you dont see the worst stories on tv. dont fool yourself. you can hear about a little blonde girl getting kidnapped for months at a time but you dont hear about a mother and her children being stabbed and tortured and raped in their home and see the pictures. we are animals. the tv isn't real. just because we have air conditioning doesnt mean you cant get a knife to the face. there are several types of people in this world. workers, rulers, warriors, etc. in each of those areas some will lust for power over the others. with this comes dominance and an idea that they own the underclass to the extent that all they see you as is a cog in the machine. at the highest levels these leaders think they can steer the entire ship and they do. if they think there's too many of you they will work on reducing your numbers. money is nothing more than a representation of human energy. you trade human energy. companies accumulate and make artificial human energy. without being able to buy food from others lots of people would have no means to create their own food. You are reliant on others in a modern day society. you are a slave. you pay to live in most countries. you have to work to own the land you live on. you have to be in the system.

yet some of you get all mad when the free thinkers who want more cant make it to the top and decide to go on a killing spree to finally do that hot chick down the street that theyve been wanting for so long or to steal and rob to get that nice car they could never afford from working at their slave job that they could never advance out of.

The criminals are more alive than you mindless people who dont understand their actions and are afraid to ever step out of line. the federal reserve printed over 20 trillion dollars of fake human energy just to keep the US slave camp above water for a while longer and most of that money gets laundered off. rulers are criminals too. life isnt fair. if you refuse to think for yourself you will be taken advantage of even if all you wanted was a simple life.

what happens to you in most cases are what you allowed to happen to you out of your own willingness to be a slave to the system.

so dont cry me a river if you were stupid enough to follow a man to his home and get your throat cut in his tub. you wont even get covered on national television because that would be a bad influence to the rest of the peasants.Yeah myannn all we are is a buncha wild animals myann trust me, I was havin this discussion with my philosophy professor, I swear he's the smartest myan in the world...myannnnnnnn

Get a fucking grip before you hurt yourself or someone else. seriously you're the one with the skewed perception of reality :disapprove:

KodiaX987
Jul 26, 2009, 02:37 PM
hurr durr

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/Shurikane/show.jpg

CupOfCoffee
Jul 26, 2009, 04:58 PM
Wow. You're certainly entitled to your views, deso, but for your credibility's sake, you might want to look into changing your username and pretending you've never heard of this thread.

Shadowpawn
Jul 26, 2009, 05:13 PM
If you were going for absurdist humor deso then you've by far missed the mark.

Vanzazikon
Jul 26, 2009, 06:06 PM
delusional crapMy god, all of that fit in his ass?

I disagree with "humanity is the most pitiful thing on the planet." A lot, actually. Looking at news stories that are amazing and sickening because they're such outliers relative to the norm isn't a good way to decide that humanity is pitiful. Saying that is almost in the same spirit of things as the dad blaming the rape victim daughter. You're cutting down everyone for the stupid actions of an extreme (x-TREEM!) minority.This is what people need to see and read, especially the last paragraph. Let's not blame society as a whole because of what some boys and a man did. These boys grew up in a country where these type of issues may have been common. Same for the father's decision, his lifestyle and traditions are probably sexist (A lot of cultures are), this may be a reason why he blamed his daughter of getting into that mess. Their actions should not reflect all of humanity.

Lance813
Jul 26, 2009, 06:37 PM
a cog in the machine

a slave to the system.

Stop listening to metal, Bro...

deso123
Jul 26, 2009, 07:13 PM
it has now been proven that there were several tons of nano-thermite in the world trade center buildings. the most foolish move in life is to ignore other people's beliefs especially your enemy's.

but i wouldnt expect a group of people delusional enough to obsess over consumer products like PHANTASY star online to understand. you cant accept that the product owns you and people who live in the REAL world leech off you. You dont care. you love to get off on it.

Retehi
Jul 26, 2009, 07:31 PM
I see Luke Skywalker is back with his tinfoil hat.

deso123
Jul 26, 2009, 07:42 PM
I see Luke Skywalker is back with his tinfoil hat.

Don't play games with me, bucko. I could have easily said nothing and been a shill on this website to make friends but i honestly dont care about any of you in that way so im not gonna turn myself into a forum whore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_tf25lx_3o

the proof is right there. RIGHT THERE THAT VERY LINK. yet you're too stupid to accept it. Wait for it to be talked about on national television. IT WONT HAPPEN.

however, some get through like when the anthrax was investigated and that was only solved because scientists later were able to track the traits of man made anthrax to US weapons labs where of course someone got to die to hide how many people were actually involved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhAm-H8aXXA

ignore the reptilian comment in the title LOL...

the swine flu that came from mexico was not found in any pigs. it was man made and has traits of different types of flu from all over the world even avian flu. it was a test. weaponized flu for the win. look up the H1N1 flu on any website. what it is composed of is common knowledge now. you dont care about this stuff because you are genetically dispositioned to be a peasant. domesticated animals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9uYMaNcRm8

Leviathan
Jul 26, 2009, 07:53 PM
deso, here's something that will prove you wrong, it even has pictures and diagrams for you!

This is a link. (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons)