PDA

View Full Version : How many good friends if any went over to GC version?

StryderPSO
Feb 20, 2003, 05:58 PM
I was really lucky and a bunch of my PSO friends (4 really good ones) went over to PSOGC, what about everyone else...its really hard to make new friends without a keyboard. The freinds i made in PSO i have probably talked to 3 times a week since i met them, one of them the first day I logged on and he introduced me to the others...Do you guys still talk to PSO met friends?

Elixer
Feb 20, 2003, 05:59 PM
i had a lot of poeple move over form the dc version and i still play with them now

TerribleDeliMeat
Feb 20, 2003, 06:07 PM
I only ever played with 4 people. one doesnt own a PSO system, one cant afford to pay for fees and any version of the game, and one has disappeared

Bloodberry
Feb 20, 2003, 06:16 PM
One is my roommate, the other is a best friend who owns and beats (yes beats,) every MMORPG on the existence of the planet.

StryderPSO
Feb 20, 2003, 07:10 PM
wow how do u beat a MMORPG...u can beat PSO but not a true MMORPG but tahts cool anyway...anyones peeps waiting for the XBOX version?

Celes152
Feb 20, 2003, 08:32 PM
Two actually. Although I hadn't planned on it, I met back up with 'em.

Xaveria
Feb 20, 2003, 08:35 PM
3 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Atari
Feb 20, 2003, 09:55 PM
Bloodberry does your friend play merdian59? cause i know a guy obsessed with it

StryderPSO
Feb 20, 2003, 10:22 PM
meridian 59 actually looks like fun...i played DAoC for a while but got bored around lvl 24...too much stuff to do in that game and too little time in my life...

Getintothegame
Feb 20, 2003, 10:31 PM
Stryder; there is something very familiar about that name...

Do you remember:
Michael (Me)
Horse boy (or Horse girl)
Mag Launcher (or Mag)

If you do, you probably knew me. Anyway, If you do, PM me.

Bloodberry
Feb 20, 2003, 11:04 PM
On 2003-02-20 18:55, Atari wrote:
Bloodberry does your friend play merdian59? cause i know a guy obsessed with it

No, he started with UO sorta, and really got into EQ, especially when he found out that if he put enough effort into it he could make something along $2000 a week. I didn't believe him until I saw all the ebay auctions and paypal orders. Since then he's played every MMORPG out, and made money off it somehow (with the exception of PSO, although you better believe he tried.)

rena-ko
Feb 21, 2003, 06:55 AM
we still play DC-version...
and once time has come i'll meet up with around 5+ friends from the dreamcast at the cube-version...

nibbie
Feb 21, 2003, 10:23 AM
Its funny the best friends Ive had are people from DC. Its always amazing how we meet each other again though. Like somptin out of an old movie (++gets misty++)

PSO IS FRIENDSHIPS!!!!!!!

gallaugher
Feb 21, 2003, 12:00 PM
One of my friends just got the game. My other 2 friends that I used to play with are hooked on EverCrack.
The good news is that I have met a bunch of people that I enjoy playing with & 'talk' to on a regular basis.

EDarkness
Feb 21, 2003, 04:52 PM
My experience with PSO Cube has been rather freaky. Most of my PSO buddies are waiting for the X-Box version. Though, one of my friends has joined the ranks. Means my friend pool is limited at best. The great part is I have met someone special to me via GC PSO so that makes it worth it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-EDarkness

ALPHAM0F0
Feb 21, 2003, 07:05 PM
all my old pso friends have the gc version thats like 10+ but too bad im getting online with the xbox version, until they come out with a cheaper alternative to the gc keyboard

Kuja2k3
Feb 21, 2003, 08:09 PM
I think 3-4, but I've met a lot of new friends on PSO...although my 4 best ones I seemed to of lost...

I'm looking for
Tempest
Century
Gar
Bushido/Chameleon

Zealot
Feb 21, 2003, 11:28 PM
I'v practically got everyone that has been in my house and knows a thing or two about PSO(3 people) to start playing PSO on GC and want to all the time now. Its true what they say about PSO, very addicting indeed...but good!

StryderPSO
Feb 22, 2003, 12:22 PM
i vaugly remember a mag launcher micheal but not sure