PDA

View Full Version : Hey my parents took my ride

W0LB0T
Jul 26, 2009, 11:07 PM
Dang! now I'm stuck here like a sucker.

And I didn't get a chance to clean it out too. so its full of empty cans.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 26, 2009, 11:22 PM
B33R C4N5.

astuarlen
Jul 27, 2009, 01:36 AM
http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2008/06/17/mn-samesex18_0498647224.jpg

TalHex
Jul 27, 2009, 06:21 AM
those cans simulate the sound of the chains that will bind them together *nodnod*

Zarode
Jul 27, 2009, 02:01 PM
Taking a ride on the Cole Train, baby.

OrangeTippedGun
Jul 27, 2009, 09:48 PM
Dayum.

Volcompat321
Jul 27, 2009, 09:57 PM
If they didn't buy it for you, and it's in your name, call the 5-0.
I swear if when I was 16-17 again, and my parents tried to take my car, I'd just say no, and not give em the keys. Though, the car was in my name, so they couldn't anyway :D
Don't let your parent try to trick you when they say "the car has to be in my/our name so you can be on our insurance". Cause it's a fucking lie!!! :o

OrangeTippedGun
Jul 27, 2009, 10:18 PM
If they didn't buy it for you, and it's in your name, call the 5-0.
I swear if when I was 16-17 again, and my parents tried to take my car, I'd just say no, and not give em the keys. Though, the car was in my name, so they couldn't anyway :D
Don't let your parent try to trick you when they say "the car has to be in my/our name so you can be on our insurance". Cause it's a fucking lie!!! :o

What if your parents bought it for you and your still living in their house?

Volcompat321
Jul 27, 2009, 10:39 PM
If it's in your name, tell em to GTFO.
Shit, if it's in your name and they take it from you, that's stealing.
I've always owned my cars/bike, so I never had that problem, so I don't know what I'd actually do. Only a suggestion, take it and leave?

HUnewearl_Meira
Jul 27, 2009, 11:15 PM
If it's in your name, tell em to GTFO.
Shit, if it's in your name and they take it from you, that's stealing.
I've always owned my cars/bike, so I never had that problem, so I don't know what I'd actually do. Only a suggestion, take it and leave?
If the car is in the teenager's name, and he refuses to give up the keys, then the logical next step for the parents is to evict the teenager, or otherwise disimprove their living condition. Indeed, giving up driving privileges may be the most favorable sentence for one's alleged misdeeds.

http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2008/06/17/mn-samesex18_0498647224.jpg

That is totally the best way to hide the fact that you haven't renewed your car registration, yet.

Volcompat321
Jul 27, 2009, 11:23 PM
If the car is in the teenager's name, and he refuses to give up the keys, then the logical next step for the parents is to evict the teenager, or otherwise disimprove their living condition. Indeed, giving up driving privileges may be the most favorable sentence for one's alleged misdeeds.
That is totally the best way to hide the fact that you haven't renewed your car registration, yet.

Eh, I don't know about the evicting part. When I was younger my moms couldn't get rid of me. Though I was always a good kid, so I hardly ever got into the situations where I got stuff taken away.
I know in Florida, if your 17 and live at home, or if your grades get lower than a C average, your parents can call the DMV and have them temporarily suspend the license. I think that is a great idea, if a kid (like me) decided not to give the keys up when told to do so :D
That's the bad side about being a teenager I guess. I'm glad I'm past those days!

Dhylec
Jul 27, 2009, 11:42 PM
my parents took my ride
Dang! now I'm stuck here like a sucker.
And I didn't get a chance to clean it out too. so its full of empty cans.

what a shame!
a blow to yer pride ;3

OrangeTippedGun
Jul 28, 2009, 01:42 AM
what a shame!
a blow to yer pride ;3

Ahaha your killin' me! xD
Looks like I'm gonna have to punish you!

Outrider
Jul 28, 2009, 12:47 PM
Oh, you guys tell such great jokes.

Get it?

Because you're telling jokes?

I'm a comic genius.

astuarlen
Jul 28, 2009, 02:28 PM
The phenomena connected with laughter and that which provokes it have been carefully investigated by psychologists. They agreed the predominating characteristics are incongruity or contrast in the object, and shock or emotional seizure on the part of the subject. It has also been held that the feeling of superiority is an essential, if not the essential, factor.