PDA

View Full Version : megid... >_>

dentRED
Jul 28, 2009, 02:46 PM
In the new Delta mission, is anyone getting killed more frequently by lvl1 megid than lvl21 megid???

I seem to keep dying by 1 lvl1 megid than lvl21 while im wearing dark armas and dark wing which brings my END to 16. but i still get killed by 1 lvl1 megid and it usually takes 2-3 lvl21 megids...

is anyone else experiencing this??? i find this very annoying, haha! its like they increased the incapacitation lvl for deljaban megids....

Aeris
Jul 28, 2009, 02:50 PM
If you had 21 end, then you whould be immune to level 1 megid since it depends on a % when it instan-kills you.

RemiusTA
Jul 28, 2009, 02:51 PM
The Technic side of enemies on this game always urks me. Most of the technic-based attacks aren't even TP based, so while my Fortetecher can sometimes just run straight through Barta, Grants and Foie thanks to high MST, every now and then an enemy will use an ATP based Foie/Barta/Grants/Megid and just one-hit my ass.

So theres no telling if some of their "technics" are even affected by MST or STA.

Meanwhile, they can tank my OWN 21+ megid with the chance of incapaticating them being as low as them dropping a Repca when finally DO die. That said, STA on this game is weighted pretty poorly, IMO. Level 1 Status Effects shouldn't be a problem for anyone with END over 10 IMO, but we have to stack it into the 20's to even be immune from the weakest things they toss at us.

darkante
Jul 28, 2009, 10:48 PM
Indeed, ST think challenge lies in cheap attacks. (but as they have spoiled us with ATP and Scape dolls, no choise?) =/

tjanuranus
Jul 28, 2009, 11:14 PM
well i wouldn't know since megid doesn't kill me. Armas line + Hizeri Mind + Hizeri Stamina = don't worry about a thing. Or just armas really.

beatrixkiddo
Jul 28, 2009, 11:17 PM
well i wouldn't know since megid doesn't kill me. Armas line + Hizeri Mind + Hizeri Stamina = don't worry about a thing. Or just armas really.

Armas alone isn't enough to stop Lv1 Megid. You need 21 STA for that, and Armas only adds 4, making the highest possible STA with just Armas 19.

DreXxiN
Jul 29, 2009, 03:59 AM
I seem to get OHKO'd by the Jarbas a lot as well, lol. Wearing Dark armas with Paradi as M Cast, so 17 Sta. Doesn't happen TOO much.

unicorn
Jul 29, 2009, 07:18 AM
I just use a Dark De Colte Line.

Smidge204
Jul 29, 2009, 07:36 AM
Grr megid.

Just a thought: Does the chance of getting incapacitated change if it hits you from the front or from behind? Probably just my imagination but I seem to get killed a lot more often if I get blindsided than if it's coming straight at me.

*shrug*

The Technic side of enemies on this game always urks me.

What's even worse is enemies like Vanda Orga who can cast Foie.. or even double Foie... despite being shocked/silenced. Bastids all of 'em.
=Smidge=

SabZero
Jul 29, 2009, 07:46 AM
I had the same thought - 9 out of 10 megids on S2 would stick. That's really anoying. It was with my female human PT (lv153, PT20).

AlephZero
Jul 29, 2009, 08:09 AM
I like PS:P because Megid doesn't have instant death on it

really for MMOs a instant death move is just stupid

I think instant death spells (and attacks) first appeared in the Final Fantasy series but in that it was a player vs a computer not several players vs computer and the players are most likely to be fighting over items and stuff

plus it moves so effing fast

KaF
Jul 30, 2009, 06:32 AM
I really hate playing my Cast on Delta because you need like 150 resist units to cover everything. Plus you cant use De Colte Line if you want to use your SUV.

With my Beast on the other hand i just use De Colte Line. Haven't died once in the last 3 days from Megid. No burn, no freeze, nothing. I only get stunned by Grass Assasins every once in a while.
And that set bonus with sniper is sooooooo sexy <3.

SabZero
Jul 30, 2009, 09:31 AM
With my Beast on the other hand i just use De Colte Line. Haven't died once in the last 3 days from Megid. No burn, no freeze, nothing. I only get stunned by Grass Assasins every once in a while.

I remember when I tried the De Colte Line out, that the Bel Pannons froze me (or was it the big SEED guys?). Anyway, the megid did *alot* of damage.:-?

nrdac8
Aug 2, 2009, 10:28 AM
Megid is slow as hell ....
you can just walk away so you dont get hit ^^

:-P

darkante
Aug 2, 2009, 11:53 AM
Haha, right. Try moving around with a Laser Cannon soloing against 5-6 Deljabans, see how "easy" it is to avoid all the shots.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 2, 2009, 12:05 PM

Maybe if you're letting everyone else in the party do all the work...

Randomness
Aug 2, 2009, 04:31 PM

About the only weapon you can do this with is cards, because they home in.

Anything else, you need to be standing in front of them to connect.