PDA

View Full Version : Item Where to find Red line/units

Ryox
Jul 28, 2009, 03:42 PM
where do they drop and how hard are they to find plz tired of my weak stuffs ^^

Volcompat321
Jul 28, 2009, 04:40 PM
Red Line-Dulk Fakis S missions (there are 2 missions with him in it) (any class)
Red / Wall-Plains Overlord S (any class)
Red / Force-Claws and Bullets S (any class) but I suggest doing it as MF for the chance you get Psychowand
Red / Knight-Awoken Serpent S (any class)
Red / Stamina- Stolen Weapon S
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/Volcompat321/snap020.jpg
PSU Pedia-source (http://psupedia.info/PSP:Units)

Ryox
Jul 28, 2009, 07:18 PM
thanks dude Ill get on this ASAP thx again ^^

Edit: curious if it matters what mode im in for all but red/force

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 28, 2009, 10:07 PM
I don't think they drop for RA/GM. I did 30some runs as a GM, when I was lvling it up, and got no Red / Wall. Then after i go to GM lvl10, I switched to FM and did a run in plains overlord. On that one run i did as Fm i got the Red / Wall

Pheeel
Jul 28, 2009, 11:45 PM
Type doesn't matter, I've been doing it as FM only and I still haven't seen it yet. They're just rare, so it'll drop... eventually... :)

Ryox
Jul 29, 2009, 06:16 AM
lawl thats nice to know -sigh- ^^;

Volcompat321
Jul 29, 2009, 07:13 AM
I don't think they drop for RA/GM. I did 30some runs as a GM, when I was lvling it up, and got no Red / Wall. Then after i go to GM lvl10, I switched to FM and did a run in plains overlord. On that one run i did as Fm i got the Red / Wall

I'm pretty sure I found mine as GM. I found all but the force as GM actually :D
A friend was a MF when I got one, then I was either FM or AM when I got another.

thanks dude Ill get on this ASAP thx again ^^

Edit: curious if it matters what mode im in for all but red/force

Claws and Bullets is a ad-hoc mission only, so you have to play "online" mode to do that mission. This doesn't mean you need more people though, cause you can solo the mission. The thing with that is, even though you can solo all the "online" missions, doesn't mean you will/can get an S. In some missions you need more than 1 person to open doors and whatnot.

Ryox
Jul 29, 2009, 07:19 AM
Claws and Bullets is a ad-hoc mission only, so you have to play "online" mode to do that mission. This doesn't mean you need more people though, cause you can solo the mission. The thing with that is, even though you can solo all the "online" missions, doesn't mean you will/can get an S. In some missions you need more than 1 person to open doors and whatnot.

Thats not what I'm asking, I'm asking if the drop depends on if I'm in multi-mode or not for the other parts I know I have to be in multi-mode for red/force
In other words can I find everything but Red/Force in story mode

Volcompat321
Jul 29, 2009, 07:27 AM
Ohhh, no, it doesn't matter. Sorry I misunderstood.
It all works the same :D
Most of mine were in online mode.

Ryox
Jul 29, 2009, 10:22 AM
Ok that helps Ill probably go with multi-mode for all of them due to the fact i need to work on a few titles

Volcompat321
Jul 29, 2009, 11:42 AM
I plan on running a these missions over for my new character. As a MF I'd want the Red / Force, and as a non-CAST, I'd want the Red / Stamina, and as a Newman, I'd want the DFP and EVP of the Red / Wall. I don't see myself hunting the Red / Knight over again. It's just too much work for a character that wont use it.
Good luck on your hunts !