PDA

View Full Version : greennill + ult forest = rares =)

CeasOne
Feb 20, 2003, 09:41 PM
I dont know if its my 100lck ... i know its not my level/hours "level 125 w/ 150hours" but it seems whenever i do my nightly soul of blacksmith runs with my RAmarl i seem to average @ least a red handgun "tollaw drop" or a guardwave "pal rappie" i mean i got snowed in this weekend and no lie i found 5 pal rappies in a matter of 2 night.. and this is not piping its just the uber rare finding ability of my RAmarl =)

Marwin
Feb 20, 2003, 09:44 PM
I wish I knew if it was luck or not. It seemed to work for you though.

Sakuraba
Feb 20, 2003, 10:36 PM
Hey CeasOne, my RAmarl looks the exact same as yours, actually, it did, I made mine's hair white now

DemiDeviMatt
Feb 21, 2003, 12:17 AM
On 2003-02-20 18:44, Marwin wrote:
I wish I knew if it was luck or not. It seemed to work for you though.

luck just pretains to wether u do a critical attack

marionettemaster
Feb 21, 2003, 12:22 AM
yeah, we're just wondering if it does more then that though

CeasOne
Feb 21, 2003, 08:47 AM
On 2003-02-20 19:36, Sakuraba wrote:
Hey CeasOne, my RAmarl looks the exact same as yours, actually, it did, I made mine's hair white now

heh awsome ... theres enough spearmintiness to go around =)!!!!!!!!!!!

kanyon
Feb 21, 2003, 10:22 AM
Luck is definatly only for Critical attacks. Not only does it say it is so in the book. I also know from personaly experience with many characters GC and DC versions with different LUCK stats. It is a really random game when it comes to dropping rares or regular things. Therefore, the only Luck stat involved would be your own personal luck.

Thumbalina2k
Feb 21, 2003, 11:50 AM
i dunno, i'll go through a run, equip 4 god/lucks, and i will find rares up the ying yang! when i dont equip the god/lucks, it takes a while to find stuff. So it could help towards finding rare items, unless it's just my char. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Celes152
Feb 21, 2003, 12:10 PM
That theory has beaten to bloody death over and over again. It's just random...-.-

God-Slayer
Feb 21, 2003, 12:40 PM
*pastes a cut-out piece of paper that says God/Luck on it to his arm* Now will I find rares more often?! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sasarai
Feb 21, 2003, 03:06 PM
I'm a Greennill and I find the same amount of rares. I usually come out with a GUARD WAVE or some red box drop. It's just random luck, because I have 52 luck and find as much as you do it seems.

Damn Tallows keep dropping me Photon Drops now. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

geewj
Feb 21, 2003, 03:44 PM
Luck doesnt effect items droped. Hours dont effect items droped. Character level doesnt effect items droped. Its all random.

segadrm10
Feb 21, 2003, 04:40 PM
doesnt a pal rappy drop a angel harp for greenill and it would be kind of a good weapon for your ramarl.

Reven
Feb 21, 2003, 09:38 PM
Nope, Pal Rappies drop Guard Wave for Greenill

Zack_Morris
Feb 22, 2003, 05:04 AM
On the topic of greenill drops, has anyone ever got a Demolition Comet from a Milqueek in the caves?? I've been doing run after run after run waiting for it to drop with no luck. I'm getting really discouraged. Ice Spinner by myself, as a lvl 115 humar, takes a long time per room...and i can only go so far before the switch.

dropslash
Feb 22, 2003, 05:44 AM
I've been looking for the Demo Comet too , with no luck. I've also been trying to get a Suppressed Gun from the ep2 Garanz, but the game's having none of that either.

Oh well, they'll show up eventually. i just had a Migium drop a Guilty Light, so i can't complain.