PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something? Ranger Bullets Help.

Darkhaven
Jul 28, 2009, 06:53 PM
According to PSUPedia, the Elemental Percentage of Rifle Bullets should be 70% at level 30, the maximum level for any Photon Art in Portable. However, when I maxed my bullet, the % is only 40%. The rest is true for the remaining PSUPedia bullet info. Unless, of course, there is a way to get these percentage higher in game, and I just don't know what it is. So, anyone know what's up with this?

Volcompat321
Jul 29, 2009, 07:09 AM
The absolute highest any weapon can get is 50%, rifles stop at 48% at level 50. So there is no way you can get 70%.
Your not missing anything.
Can you provide a link to where you saw this?

Darkhaven
Jul 29, 2009, 03:06 PM
http://www.psupedia.info/PSP:Bullets

Notice where it tells you that "E%" is for Elemental Percentage, and then notice how high it is for rifles. I maxed out my rifle bullets and they are 40% max. When you said 50%, I guess you were referring to PSU? Or, is there a way to get Rifles to 50% in PSP? If so, please, do tell. Rifles don't have knockdown or anything in PSP. :(

Volcompat321
Jul 29, 2009, 03:35 PM
I was referring to weapons in general, the max element % is 50.
In PSU, the max rifles element % comes out to 48 when the bullet is 41+. (which we cannot get in PS: P at this time)
In the link you provided the % of the element is for the % of damage it does, compared to a non element rifle bullet.
So, say you have a non element bullet, which equals 0% obviously, add the element bullet and it becomes (at level 1) 131% MORE damage compared to 0%
I'm not 100% sure on how it works, but it also might be the % of damage modifier x element %.
So, at the highest level the damage modifier 170% (which is the E% in the link) multiplied by the element % which is 32% (bullets level 30).=damage
Like I said, I'm not 100% sure how it works, but check this out-Rifle stats level 30 (http://www.pso-world.com/items-psu-pa-comparison.php)

In the link I provided to you, the E% on your link is the Att% in my link (which is attack, if you didn't know)
So 170% x 32%=damage to a monster.